Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long time users advice.... blast and cruise?results>?

If you do in fact use no less than 500mg test EW AFTER your cycles, then you are not very wise my friend. How long have you been doing this and also how old are you?? I am not flaming, just want to get a concensis of WHY you would subject yourself to this type of abuse..?? There is no reason why you or anyone, professional BBer or athlete, would wreck their endocrine system by abuseing AAS in the manner of which you speak.
So, what are your actual cycles like in between your 500+mg EW test..??

500mg of test a week is not outragous. During a cycle I may add something like deca or eq at 400mg or so a week, add an oral, and up the test to 750mg. Not much difference if I ran 200mg of test vs 500mg of test anyhow. I get full blood work every 3 months. I also run hcg at 500IU 2x a week overy other week.

AS a general rule when bridging dont use too many highly aromatizing drugs. Stick with things like primo and EQ. and never go over 1 mg per lb of BW per week.

I prefer and have had the best sucess doing 200 mg primo/50 mg test suspension or prop on day 1, then doing 500 iu HCG days 8-21 and repeaating another AAS injection then

Out of all the answers in this thread, this is definitely the best. Plus, look at Wulfgar's avatar. That's him. He obviously knows what he is doing. He's a total beastasaur and if what he runs is working for someone his size and stage of development, less than that should be more than adequate.

running 500mg weekly all the time? It can't be healthy for you, even though the effects don't show. It just doesn't seem right at all.

Wulfgars cycles/pcts and insights are always interesting. He goes way beyond the standard protocols as far as complexity, specifity, and purpose which is refreshing to see. This guy really seems to know his body, and the compounds he puts in it.

Wulfgars cycles/pcts and insights are always interesting. He goes way beyond the standard protocols as far as complexity, specifity, and purpose which is refreshing to see. This guy really seems to know his body, and the compounds he puts in it.

That guy's a hack!

loololol!!!

J/K Wulfy. What's up bro? Haven't seen you at the gym lately. What's your breakfast cereal of choice these days?

Out of all the answers in this thread, this is definitely the best. Plus, look at Wulfgar's avatar. That's him. He obviously knows what he is doing. He's a total beastasaur and if what he runs is working for someone his size and stage of development, less than that should be more than adequate.

running 500mg weekly all the time? It can't be healthy for you, even though the effects don't show. It just doesn't seem right at all.

thanks for the compliments my friend

on the subject of bridging with test. To me it defeats the purpose of allowing proper HPTA function. Sort of like when girls have anal sex to preserve their virginity. They may not be going all the way, but they still have a dick up their ass.

That guy's a hack!

loololol!!!

J/K Wulfy. What's up bro? Haven't seen you at the gym lately. What's your breakfast cereal of choice these days?

Im totally a hack
I copy/paste from other websites mostly. :D

dude I have been killing the fruity pebbles lately

worked out in oceanside today. Mira Mesa yesterday. Ive been all over the place

Im totally a hack
I copy/paste from other websites mostly. :D

dude I have been killing the fruity pebbles lately

worked out in oceanside today. Mira Mesa yesterday. Ive been all over the place

You just copy/paste that body right out of a magazine too? Tell me how you did it bro. Then I won't have to go to the gym:D

AS a general rule when bridging dont use too many highly aromatizing drugs. Stick with things like primo and EQ. and never go over 1 mg per lb of BW per week.

I prefer and have had the best sucess doing 200 mg primo/50 mg test suspension or prop on day 1, then doing 500 iu HCG days 8-21 and repeaating another AAS injection then

My understanding is that HCG is supressing too...

My understanding is that HCG is supressing too...

All AAS is suppressive to a point. HCG included(and remember HCG's suppressive effects are entirely dose dependant). Its the degree of suppression we are concerned with
We all know that supraphysiological levels of muscle CANNOT be maintained without equally elevated levels of muscle building/muscle preserving hormones. The problem is that fast acting highly androgenic compounds have a more profound negative feedback loop on the HPTA.
I find that the less androgenic the compound the less suppressive it is and the faster the HPTA can more effectively and easily regain function.

This is the whole purpose of PCT and During cycle use of HCG. If you keep the body producing at least some of its own natural hormones then it will have an easier time continuing this cycle. Think of this along the lines of jump starting a dead battery( a crude analogy I know). But once the engine is started the cycle completes itself repeatedly and continues to run without the external source anymore.

Top Bottom