Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you always get a seizure letter if your package was seized by customs.

yamahavolvo

Ok, I know I'll get the usual posts of "only go domestic bro" or " domestic all the way". But, here's the situation. I placed an order and the supplier broke it down into 4-packs (this is what he said). Supplier said the 4-packs were shipped 4-weeks ago. I got one of the packs 2-weeks ago. But, nothing else since. The one pack I got was a single 10ml vial. The other 3-packs have NOT arrived and no seizure notices either.

So, the questions are:
1) Do you always get a seizure notice?
2) What do you think qualifies for a "large" order (20-amps, 50-amps, etc)

Thanks,
YV

yamahavolvo said:
Ok, I know I'll get the usual posts of "only go domestic bro" or " domestic all the way". But, here's the situation. I placed an order and the supplier broke it down into 4-packs (this is what he said). Supplier said the 4-packs were shipped 4-weeks ago. I got one of the packs 2-weeks ago. But, nothing else since. The one pack I got was a single 10ml vial. The other 3-packs have NOT arrived and no seizure notices either.

So, the questions are:
1) Do you always get a seizure notice?
2) What do you think qualifies for a "large" order (20-amps, 50-amps, etc)

Thanks,
YV

1) you will probably get a seizure letter if it was seized at all. i have had packages sent two days from each other and received them two weeks apart.
the only other scenario would be a controlled delivery. i doubt you should worry about that.
a seizure letter could take 30-90days to arrive
2) the reason why you wouldnt get a controlled delivery is dependent upon the size of the order imo. if it is obvious you are getting more gear than 1 person would use(trafficking) then you could be questionable. i rarely hear of any controlled deliveries.
good luck
ecp

I am in a very similar situation. I had an order sent in two packages one on the 16th and one on the 18th of October. One package came in October 29th 9 days after the order was sent. The second package has still not arrived. The packages were sent overseas. Has anyone else had to wait like that for a package. This Saturday it will have been a full month. :Popcorn:

Last edited:
I once had it sent in 2 packages as was said and shown to me but ended up getting everything in 1 packaged unmolested a long time ago.

Top Bottom