Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning on improving my legs

ekaleo

I would like to get my legs improved because everyone says I have chicken legs and it's making me very upset when they make fun of me
I have some ideas for the best calf workouts
I was thinking of doing three sets of farmers carry, bent knee calf raises, single leg calf raises, jump rope, elevated calf raises, and five more sets of seated calf raises.
do you think I should do these at the end of my leg workout or focus on the entire day

well your calves can be worked a lot harder than other muscles, same with abs
at the end of the day if you have longer lengthly muscles then of course you will have that look. not everyone has a midget troll physique like lee priest and can sport huge calves and biceps

I would like to get my legs improved because everyone says I have chicken legs and it's making me very upset when they make fun of me
I have some ideas for the best calf workouts
I was thinking of doing three sets of farmers carry, bent knee calf raises, single leg calf raises, jump rope, elevated calf raises, and five more sets of seated calf raises.
do you think I should do these at the end of my leg workout or focus on the entire day
do a lot of squats to improve how you feel on legs

Top Bottom