Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here don't watch TV at all?

I don't. I haven't turned on the TV or watched a show in years except when my kid is watching cartoons or kids shows. I try to watch movies, but usually end up falling asleep 20 minutes later.

When I travel, I don't normally watch TV. Last week I went Monday-Thursday without seeing a screen.

But I do love stupid TV as a distraction. But I'm strictly in it for the comedy -- no drama.

I don't even remember when I've watched TV last time.. Except for displaying movies from HD/BRD/DVD, that seems to cause lesser extent of brain damage than viewing normal television programs.

I never watch TV (except for the morning news, which I just listen to more than actually watch). The ironic part is that I have nearly 300 TV sets... I used to be a TV repairman, and I collect & restore vintage TV sets.

Charles

When I travel, I don't normally watch TV. Last week I went Monday-Thursday without seeing a screen.

But I do love stupid TV as a distraction. But I'm strictly in it for the comedy -- no drama.

didn't you always brag you watch every episode of springer? So you're saying you went m-th without chanting jerry jerry and drooling 7up past your dentures?

Top Bottom