Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF Texas??

I don't think so. She's not in a vegetative state. She's dead. Her body is a corpse. They're not keeping her alive or anything, they're like...they're like trying to keep the fetus alive inside of a corpse, but she's dead. That's a body not like, not like someone in a coma. I'm curious how long a corpse that's still on machines or whatever can sit like that before starting to appear dead. We really have no clue how horrifying this is for the family...or isn't. how long can someone who is brain dead stay on a machine like that before like, the illusion of life is gone? How do they keep the body warm for the fetus?

nono, she has no brain activity but the body is still very much alive, there is blood pumping, oxygen circulating, because she's plugged up but the basic body functions remain. They describe her as dead because the minute they plug her off she's gone, but she's on life support, meaning the artificial respirators, feeding tubes, etc are keeping her alive. If she were literally dead then blood, nutrients, etc wouldn't flow through the umbilical cord and the baby would be dead already too.

nono, she has no brain activity but the body is still very much alive, there is blood pumping, oxygen circulating, because she's plugged up but the basic body functions remain. They describe her as dead because the minute they plug her off she's gone, but she's on life support, meaning the artificial respirators, feeding tubes, etc are keeping her alive. If she were literally dead then blood, nutrients, etc wouldn't flow through the umbilical cord and the baby would be dead already too.

Well, that's what I'm reading is that body is dead basically and the machines can only keep the body alive for a short while but the body basically isn't alive. So that's what Im asking.

The little girl who was brain dead over the holidays, her body wasn't able to even regulate its temperature to stay warm. (what happened with that?) and that blood flow will eventually stop

You can always tell when cindy is in teh fogs lolololololol

WTF loloolololo
\
I'm at work and I'm not teh fogs! LOL Im dead srs asking the difference. I've seen someone who is in a coma and vegetative state. The words described by this family are not the words you use to describe someone in those states.

well brain dead is the equivalent of actually dead, life support is really organ support, keeps oxygen flowing, heart pumping and organs from collapsing

Top Bottom