Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wrestling Legend

My greatest achievement has been pointing you out as an intellectual fraud because even assuming your story is accurate...attending a top rated school didn't educate you; Testing well got me a pass into the honors history program but I was really uneducated at eighteen when I rocked that test score.
lolololol @ plunk being an intellectual fraud :lmao: of all people lmao

lolololol @ plunk being an intellectual fraud :lmao: of all people lmao
You make a self defeating argument...having intellectual credentials gives you legitimacy but you claim my multiple intellectual credentials aren't valid because you claim I'm not educated even though I have legitimate intellectual credentials. I value the argument, not the credentials...I agree with Socrates.....you can know some things for certain but not everything.

LMAO...I'm the first to point out that schooling isn't education. Your metric is that had Albert Einstein had a little too much plant matter in his trunk then all his ideas are then invalid? Maybe he defended himself against a crazy woman and that makes E=MC squared invalid....really...

I like to use the free market as my metric...How much do free people value your services without coercion...
You know what I use as a metric of the value of my services? Not a fucking thing, I don't need anything or anyone stroking my damn ego, I do things because I like to

You know how I value my services made a difference? when that teenage girl who has no one to give a fuck about her, who lives in a group home and has little to no belongings wants to go to prom but doesnt have a dress and no one will pay for one, I get her one and she lights up like the sky. When another of my kids tells me they've been stealing the few shit she hasin this world at home I got her a miniature high school musical locker to store her few possessions safely in. When I'm reading to a developmentally delayed 6 year old who didn't know how to even talk exactly one year ago and I point to a nut and he calls it a "acorn" because he knows a zillion words now THAT is how I know my services are of value!!!!

I'll assume that you're just making a joke and not an evil person.....I don't like using the adjective evil but anyone that supports beating the most innocent among us....they're evil.
Well you were spanked and you turned out pretty fucking awful so I guess spanking is really bad after all , thanks for putting things into perspective with empirical evidence. :D

You make a self defeating argument...having intellectual credentials gives you legitimacy but you claim my multiple intellectual credentials aren't valid because you claim I'm not educated even though I have legitimate intellectual credentials. I value the argument, not the credentials...I agree with Socrates.....you can know some things for certain but not everything.
I'm not basing my argument of plunk being smart on his degrees, I'm basing it in his life, his achievements, his role in his field, the way he speaks and has the ability to have a discussion (when he is not trolling you or redsam that is :))

You on the other hand create alters on a message board where no one wants you, right now actually you are waiting a whole 300 seconds to be able to post something that probably everyone here is going to make fun of or disregard.

Is your life really that empty and your time so invaluable that you sit and wait 300 seconds between posts? so sad...

You know what I use as a metric of the value of my services? Not a fucking thing, I don't need anything or anyone stroking my damn ego, I do things because I like to

You know how I value my services made a difference? when that teenage girl who has no one to give a fuck about her, who lives in a group home and has little to no belongings wants to go to prom but doesnt have a dress and no one will pay for one, I get her one and she lights up like the sky. When another of my kids tells me they've been stealing the few shit she hasin this world at home I got her a miniature high school musical locker to store her few possessions safely in. When I'm reading to a developmentally delayed 6 year old who didn't know how to even talk exactly one year ago and I point to a nut and he calls it a "acorn" because he knows a zillion words now THAT is how I know my services are of value!!!!
Good for you. I support charity because it isn't based on force. I've saved countless lives in Africa because I support a charity that buys mosquito nets....You seem to be stuck on this paradigm that I'm evil because the government told you I am...

You on the other hand create alters on a message board where no one wants you, right now actually you are waiting a whole 300 seconds to be able to post something that probably everyone here is going to make fun of or disregard.

Is your life really that empty and your time so invaluable that you sit and wait 300 seconds between posts? so sad...
No one wants me? This social media needs me. You're married, right? I'm not but why are you posting here instead of snuggling with Mr. Nan...I post this in the most loving way....

Good for you. I support charity because it isn't based on force. I've saved countless lives in Africa because I support a charity that buys mosquito nets....You seem to be stuck on this paradigm that I'm evil because the government told you I am...
I'm not stuck on you being evil due to government, in fact I dont consider anyone to be "evil" since it has almost a diabolic heaven and hell connotation and I am not a believer.

That being said I do feel like you are not a relevant person, not a functioning or productive person in society, since before the cindy debacle I did not like you for your sexist skewed views on women, not all of us are parasites, hell I have TWO jobs and have NO days off because I pay the bills, I got this job to support my husband while he went through a medical scare. Then along comes the Cindy debacle in which you proved yourself to be incredibly cruel, venting sourly personal information about her and her life experiences, on top of that came the mug shots, one or two for different or shit head things is one thing but over and over for driving intoxicated, battery? That's no coincidence, you have driven around intoxicated putting the life of others at risk, that alone makes you a weak useless dangerous product for society, the rest is just icing on the cake sir.

Top Bottom