Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry! How's That ObamaCare Thing Working?

Things will get worse before it gets better

If it ever gets better

Real UE rate over 10% with obamacare just now putting its toes in the water

1) Between cancelled policies and the jobs he's destroyed (including jobs he's forced into part-time positions), I guesstimate that about 25-45 million less people will not have health care than before ObamaCare.

B) The people that enroll in BarryCare will be vastly more sick than the original CBO estimates say. Here's my prediction for the hole that it will blow in the deficit (incremental cost, beyond our already huge deficit). And yeah, this is just an educated guess:

------ 1) 2014: $200 billion
------ a) 2015: $350 billion
------ D) 2016: $500 billion
------ 5) 2017: $750 billion

Good times

Not to mention the young healthy people that arent signing up to pay for all the sick older people. The pyramid scheme that will never get built

There was a documentary made called Obamas America 2016 or something

Think i might check it out now that were stuck with him

That's what will blow the hole in the budget -- all the healthy(er) people who don't sign up.

The numbers just don't add up. You can't pile-on millions of would-be uninsurable people and ask 18-30 year olds to subsidize them.

Whos the genius that thought all the 18-30 year olds would run out and buy insurance when the UE rate is 10% and theres nothing but low paying part time jobs and the labor force participation rate is lowest since 1978???

If young healthy broke people have to choose between rent, food, gas....or health insurance, guess what wins everytime

That's the really cynical thing about what they're doing. It doesn't take a Nobel Laureate economist to figure-out this wouldn't work. Really anyone who is grounded in reality and working in health care would know this was going to be a disaster.

OMG I'm harder than Chinese arithmetic right now.

My dick could cut glass.

Top Bottom