Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eradicating the EF chat virus

I don't understand,

why does the alter keep saying meth? I've never even seen Meth before. I wonder if it's because I'm from Missouri?

oh Lol that's right.

I'm on 40mg. I'm pretty sure that doesn't even count. I wish I could get it bumped up to 80. Lol

oh Lol that's right.

I'm on 40mg. I'm pretty sure that doesn't even count. I wish I could get it bumped up to 80. Lol

Followibg java's illogic; I'm on 70mg of vyv + 30 of add, why the fuck aren't I thinnner like you Cindy? Should I snort em? Lolololol

Pretty sure among other things it's because every now and then I have em wrapped in chococlate cake cheesecake :lmao:

I was expecting this to be a java thread and wasn't let down

this thread delivers!

if I had to guess I'd say it's because you're in 100x better shape than his low test drunken fat ass

he's like a chubby girl from middle school

Followibg java's illogic; I'm on 70mg of vyv + 30 of add, why the fuck aren't I thinnner like you Cindy? Should I snort em? Lolololol

Pretty sure among other things it's because every now and then I have em wrapped in chococlate cake cheesecake :lmao:

Hahaha I'm jealous of you and your chocolate cake cheesecake lolool

and the stims/meth

Top Bottom