Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FELLOW MEMBERS, cast out the EVIL and return to the PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS that is C&C

Re: FELLOW MEMBERS, cast out the EVIL and return to the PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS that is

Can I get a hallelujah?????

BLASPHEMER! You must REDEEM yourself if you wish to RESTORE the very BALANCE OF NATURE within C&C! RENOUNCE the evil that is PLAT CHAT!

:cow:

Re: FELLOW MEMBERS, cast out the EVIL and return to the PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS that is

BLASPHEMER! You must REDEEM yourself if you wish to RESTORE the very BALANCE OF NATURE within C&C! RENOUNCE the evil that is PLAT CHAT!

:cow:

I said, praise the LORD! Can I get an AMEN?

(where are those two bible thumper chicks from BMOM's thread at?)

i izzint teh bestest typer in the world. . .so plat-chat is kinda hard on me. . .

IMO, C&C has been a huge yawn since controversial topics were relegated to sub forums. I check the forum at 8:00 AM one day and the same uninteresting threads have had a handful of replies at 9:00 PM the next day.

i forgot all about plattychatty until i read this thread, good lookin out

On a related note, where's the nudie pictures of Stefka?

Top Bottom