Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disrespecting / flaming / trash talking women on EF

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Any member who disrespects or flames or talks shit about a woman on EF will be repremanded. We've had too many complaints already from women wanting to leave EF because of all the shit talking in chat and plat chat.

Thank you for understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh*

I've locked this thread and deleted all the posts except for the first one.

i'm stepping in here to say that if a female member has a problem (or a male member for that matter) with how they are treated in chat, any lifestyle forum, or plat chat-- see me or another CHAT mod. I oversee these areas and will take action if necessary.

i'd like for everyone to show respect to people, but some are more sensitive than others and every complaint really has to be handled differently. we've all seen women on here who dish it out like it's nobody's business, then complain when they get it back. and we've seen people on here who wouldn't hurt anyone and they get a horrible comment made about them and that's not cool at all.

so... please be respectful, and yes, especially to the women because they are often scarce on this board and I assume you all like to have them around.

if anyone does have a problem, see me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom