Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone here do crossfit?

Morning cardio - alternating sets of:
15 KB swings / sumo dead high pulls
Every minute on the minute for 20min

275 cals; avg HR 143

Your supposed to work on something you "suck at" for about a half hour then do the WOD. Also CrossFit is to be done on top of something else. Such as if ur a football player, do your practice then do crossfit. For you gym rats, work out your chest and bis, then do a crossfit WOD.

Sent from my DROID4 using EliteFitness

Thanks for explaining that bro! If you could do me a quick favor and fuck off and die, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Tabata squats and Tabata Abs this morning. Tonight I'm gonna do some over head press in the garage, maybe some high pulls then a 30-min run/walk...mostly walk. After that I will sit on my ass eating chips and dip til bed time.

Your supposed to work on something you "suck at" for about a half hour then do the WOD. Also CrossFit is to be done on top of something else. Such as if ur a football player, do your practice then do crossfit. For you gym rats, work out your chest and bis, then do a crossfit WOD.

Sent from my DROID4 using EliteFitness

Who the fuck are you, Jack LaLane?

DT are those KB swings double or single hand?

Top Bottom