Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone, I'm gonna use my real name....it's been too long. AAP should be happy...

Re: Hi everyone, I'm gonna use my real name....it's been too long. AAP should be happ

TxCollegeGuy
Dread Lord
Dread Lady

Re: Hi everyone, I'm gonna use my real name....it's been too long. AAP should be happ

TxCollegeGuy
Dread Lord
Dread Lady

Dread Lord went to prison when he freaked out that black helicopters were circling overhead.

Dread Lady is on disability now after she lost an arm when Dread Lord's meth lab blew up.

However, JH1 said he is coming back.

His marital situation was very much like mine so I empathized

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

oh, ya know what, I do remember that now.

Dread Lord went to prison when he freaked out that black helicopters were circling overhead.

Dread Lady is on disability now after she lost an arm when Dread Lord's meth lab blew up.

However, JH1 said he is coming back.

Wait what? Are you joking or is jh1 really coming back?

There is a much larger under-dwelling issue with her bro. She was grasping for anything to use as an excuse to get out. Fuck that dirty slutty cunt bitch whore brah G's up ho's down

LOOK at all yall, I'm gonna get all misty and shit!! Glad to see everyone again. I'll need a little time to find out what I missed, who's who....

Top Bottom