Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone, I'm gonna use my real name....it's been too long. AAP should be happy...

Re: Hi everyone, I'm gonna use my real name....it's been too long. AAP should be happ

Any woman that lets a man get married in biker gear and on a motorcycle is a gutdamn keeper IMO

Re: Hi everyone, I'm gonna use my real name....it's been too long. AAP should be happ

hahahhahahhahaahh

can i disrespect?

what a dumbass bitch, i hope the she reads this

stupid cunt

Good to have you out of the shadows rob

I inject gear in front of my wife and she could care less

you do realize come divorce time the consequences of such behaviours.
joosers throughout history have made this mistake

bro high time to post up pix of these Ds...hell, her bf and i'm sure countless others have peeped them,
might as well be us too

Hell yeah TX, good to see you.

Lets go get fucked up and smash some trannies.

I have a gig tonight. I'll dedicate a song to you and drink a Lone Star beer

Hell F'in Yeah, and a shot of bar tequila. I request Up Against The Wall Redneck Mother.... what music do you play?

Top Bottom