Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Temptation

and I have a feeling if you did toss that coin, you'd hope for the new guy :p

you said blue shirt was good to your kids....and now you say he doesnt really know them after a year.

sounds like you are making excuses to jump ship.

you said blue shirt was good to your kids....and now you say he doesnt really know them after a year.

sounds like you are making excuses to jump ship.
I thought I've pointed out several times that I don't let men near my boys and BlueShirt has only met them a handful of times.

When he has met them my youngest will ask a million questions. I think anyone else would get annoyed but BlueShirt stays patient. My oldest is super quiet and he doesn't really worry about that either. He says he was that age once too.

I admit, big T is a good looking guy. I was very surprised and flattered. But I don't believe that the grass is always greener on the other side.

Besides, what kid of bitch would I be if I did go for it? BlueShirt has put up with my drama, helped me out several times. I came to his place this weekend and he had bought me some work out clothes and other stuff I've needed. Then I jump on another guy cause the wind blew up my skirt a d I got a funny feeling?

Fuck that.

I recently heard this in a song, the grass is greener where you water it.

Tough situation, but in my worthless opinion, I think your always going to think that someone might be better.

Maybe I'm wrong

Top Bottom