Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deep down I knew Obama would win

Question:

Why the hell would anyone give a fuck about what some crusty old retired generals have to say.

Colin Powell supported Obama, doesn't mean Dick IMHO.

Pøstêd with ā Ñëxūs 7

I kinda feel like I'm old enough to understand why older generations often don't think much of younger ones. Attitude.

Kinda sad how arrogant and all-knowing each successive generation seems to have gotten. No wonder nothing changes.

POTUS ain't no Saint, but the man has done his best with the Veterans.
Its funny that no one even acknowledged those things I posted that he DID for the Veterans..... On fucking Veterans Day at that.... Lol
About Par, glad you noticed them.

:cheers:

Pøstêd with ā Ñëxūs 7

for me personally, i view you as a cheerleader for obama so i take what you say regarding this with a grain of bath salts.
every president would claim he was awesome for the military/vets, and every president would have a list of things he did/supposedly did for them.
it's obvious that a portion of the military is not a fan of obama, and that makes me question your proclamations that he is the best thing to ever happen to the military.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BB you just have a big mouth and I skip your posts bro

for me personally, i view you as a cheerleader for obama so i take what you say regarding this with a grain of bath salts.
every president would claim he was awesome for the military/vets, and every president would have a list of things he did/supposedly did for them.
it's obvious that a portion of the military is not a fan of obama, and that makes me question your proclamations that he is the best thing to ever happen to the military.

Its simple demographics. Some sectors of society vote republican. Military votes more republican. So what?
What do military generals want? More money, more guns more wars.
What do oil companys want? More drilling less regulation less tax.
Just like most sectors, they vote their own best interest. To me that means nothing.

In fact, the military is too big, and too expensive. The money could be better spent. Billions could be cut with no risk to national security. So, if the military wants a certain candidate, that probably is good reason for me to not pick that candidate.

Obama got more military votes in 2012 than 2008, so at least his rep with the military has gone up. Why? He earned it.

The military is the largest, most tax sucking social program we have. Funny how republicans have no problem supporting a tax sucking social program as long as the beneficiarys are wearing uniforms.

Its simple demographics. Some sectors of society vote republican. Military votes more republican. So what?
What do military generals want? More money, more guns more wars.
What do oil companys want? More drilling less regulation less tax.
Just like most sectors, they vote their own best interest. To me that means nothing.

In fact, the military is too big, and too expensive. The money could be better spent. Billions could be cut with no risk to national security. So, if the military wants a certain candidate, that probably is good reason for me to not pick that candidate.

Obama got more military votes in 2012 than 2008, so at least his rep with the military has gone up. Why? He earned it.

The military is the largest, most tax sucking social program we have. Funny how republicans have no problem supporting a tax sucking social program as long as the beneficiarys are wearing uniforms.

nothing makes libs more angry than the military or oil companys...lol
and got any proof about the military voting in this election i haven't been able to find any

Top Bottom