Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hunting

my brother in law shot two bucks last week. we found neither. then he shot a small 8 yesterday. he may have lost his hunting spot with us

You let that dude claim you as family?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

You let that dude claim you as family?

this is the first time he's pulled any stupid shit. a buddy of mine killed a 233 inch buck in our county a couple weeks ago and ever since he's gone retarded

What a fgt. I am pissed I squeezed on the 8 I shot this weekend but oh well. Game cam has showed a few decent looking racks and as stupid as they've been acting around here lately it won't be long before I bag another.

If all else fails I'll just go outlaw and blast one on a highline some drunken night and do the processing myself...

What a fgt. I am pissed I squeezed on the 8 I shot this weekend but oh well. Game cam has showed a few decent looking racks and as stupid as they've been acting around here lately it won't be long before I bag another.

If all else fails I'll just go outlaw and blast one on a highline some drunken night and do the processing myself...

we always do the cutting ourselves...usually fire up the grill while the beast is still warm and start tossing steaks on and drinking beer while we're butchering...doesn't get any better than that.

don't be a poacher rob

we always do the cutting ourselves...usually fire up the grill while the beast is still warm and start tossing steaks on and drinking beer while we're butchering...doesn't get any better than that.

I like to watch the backstrap twitch while its on the grill. gets my blood pumping

don't be a poacher rob

Lol I was jk I hate poachers. They're the reason for half the damn restrictions here in TX. Our conservation efforts here are pretty much overwhelmed due to how much open space we have vs. the amount of Rangers and Game Wardens on staff.

Nothing like drinking cheap beer at the camp with a buck strung up being dressed and a little smoker pit going.

Fucking man shit.

Top Bottom