Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does Deca suck?

It lingers in the body for up to 18 months after comming off, totally kills your sex drive in the majority of people, lots of water retention (Bloat)...etc, but ! If you want mass then deca will put it on you.

but is deca the only one that can give good mass.? no other comes close without all the sides of cos...

but is deca the only one that can give good mass.? no other comes close without all the sides of cos...

NPP is the same hormone as deca. It is just attached to a different ester.

You get the same mass and benefits of deca without the bloat.

Do some more reading.

1 word: PROGESTERONE. a female hormone. deca in the body turns into that.

progesterone is one of the most confusing and mis-understood hormones.. most guys that run deca (even guys who have been juicing for decades) have no idea what it is or how to combat it. hence they run into trouble.

the reason experienced guys like me don't like deca is because it has to be run for a while since it is a slow builder. so if you like to keep cycles short and recovery fast it is a bad choice. hence I have no desire to ever touch it again. at the very least go with NPP. stacking deca + test together and your progesterone and estrogen will go sky high, meaning difficulty recovering.

i would say there are better stacks to build mass out there that aren't so much trouble. if you do choose deca make sure you know what the heck you are doing ! overall deca has less sides than other steroids believe it or not, assuming you are controlling progesterone and estrogen on it. otherwise it can be an awful experience, just do a search of all the deca horror stories online :) most guys who run deca don't run any ancillaries at all and run a nolva pct (ignorance is bliss) so its built up an awful reputation for that reason

NPP is the same hormone as deca. It is just attached to a different ester.

You get the same mass and benefits of deca without the bloat.

Do some more reading.

i know npp is the same as deca but of a different ester...just that it seems most take deca or talk about deca...npp is seldom mentioned...

progesterone is one of the most confusing and mis-understood hormones.. most guys that run deca (even guys who have been juicing for decades) have no idea what it is or how to combat it. hence they run into trouble.

the reason experienced guys like me don't like deca is because it has to be run for a while since it is a slow builder. so if you like to keep cycles short and recovery fast it is a bad choice. hence I have no desire to ever touch it again. at the very least go with NPP. stacking deca + test together and your progesterone and estrogen will go sky high, meaning difficulty recovering.

i would say there are better stacks to build mass out there that aren't so much trouble. if you do choose deca make sure you know what the heck you are doing ! overall deca has less sides than other steroids believe it or not, assuming you are controlling progesterone and estrogen on it. otherwise it can be an awful experience, just do a search of all the deca horror stories online :) most guys who run deca don't run any ancillaries at all and run a nolva pct (ignorance is bliss) so its built up an awful reputation for that reason

yes steve..you are rite on that point...i do know some in the gyms that run deca and they dont have anything else on hand to control progesterone and estrogen except nolva and they run nolva and clomid pct.
ask them about it and they said the cycle is recommended from someone who had run it and it's good for mass...so the wrong information just passed around from one person to another...

overall deca has less sides than other steroids believe it or not, assuming you are controlling progesterone and estrogen on it.

THIS.

Also just to clarify. Nandrolone doesn't convert or turn into progesterone. It converts to estrogen just like test, albeit only about 20% the rate. Progesterone is a c-19 steroid, since that group is removed in 19-nor anabolic steroids this is what causes the greater binding to the progesterone receptor. Which will lead to progestin-like activity in the body.

BTW, progesteron needs estrogen to have any effect in the body. Thus control E2 and you can control it as well. However if your levels are already high an AI will not lower them nor do anything for progesterone induced gyno.

THIS.

Also just to clarify. Nandrolone doesn't convert or turn into progesterone. It converts to estrogen just like test, albeit only about 20% the rate. Progesterone is a c-19 steroid, since that group is removed in 19-nor anabolic steroids this is what causes the greater binding to the progesterone receptor. Which will lead to progestin-like activity in the body.

BTW, progesteron needs estrogen to have any effect in the body. Thus control E2 and you can control it as well. However if your levels are already high an AI will not lower them nor do anything for progesterone induced gyno.

Been running 19-nor for 15 weeks... No problems so far. Im using armidex .5 EOD.

I know this all too well. Death to deca!!!
I'm giving Dbol a run in about 2 mos. I'm fuckin pumped about that. Seems like a better recovery, cycle, and gains all together...

Top Bottom