Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to go get a pro card - LOG

Wrong buddy. High protein intake is even much more important when running AAS. It should be MUCH higher than when not running them.

I do count protein from all sources. It might be low in some aminos but it's still protein and has the same caloric value.

Protein synthesis does increase with ped's but I would think that means the body actually utilises every bit you consume more efficiently.

Have you tried eating a lower amount of protein (1g/lb) and noticed a difference by consuming double?

I'll be attending the Arnold Classic Europe which will be held in Madrid on Oct. 12-14th :)

Too bad I don't live in the US, would love to tho ... A friend of mine who is often there tells me about all those crazy gyms you have there .. Well not that that's the most important thing, as I always say: you don't need fancy equipment to bust your ass . All I have available in my gym is about 8 useful machines, a squat rack, a bench and a bunch of dumbells. And that's all you need to train, no matter what your goals and at what level you are. :)

I base my workouts on compound movements and let the girls who are trying to "tone up" sit on those machines, texting someone on their cell phones while trying to exercise :D

Im actually considering to go over there and watch u compete.

I would NEVER claim something without trying it on myself first.

I've tried different protein intakes and I notice a tremendous difference in ability to gain and retain muscle, stamina and energy levels and fullness when taking upping my intake. Preferably over 2g per lbs of weight.

I would NEVER claim something without trying it on myself first.

I've tried different protein intakes and I notice a tremendous difference in ability to gain and retain muscle, stamina and energy levels and fullness when taking upping my intake. Preferably over 2g per lbs of weight.

Fair enough.

Will be keeping tabs on this thread...all the best!

Got a bunch of people PM-ing me asking me about how come I don't use HGH.

Here's a good read for anyone on that particular subject:

Growth hormone and the heart. [Endocr Rev. 1994] - PubMed - NCBI

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/koert/anabolic-steroids-gh-and-the-heart.htm

Since I have been diagnosed with pretty severe left ventricular hypertrophy several years ago, I do not wish to take this risk any further. Getting into the hall of fame by 50 is not exactly what I'm planning with my life

Where in europe are you from?
What do you think about light weights (higher rep range)to get the proper contact with muscles u struggle to reach?

Where in europe are you from?
What do you think about light weights (higher rep range)to get the proper contact with muscles u struggle to reach?

That's what I always do. It's not the weight that matters most but the way you're able to hit the muscle. Proper contact along with good brain-muscle connection is crucial to properly stimulate that muscle to grow.

I used to be the "just lift heavy" dude in my early years of training. I would put on as much weight as I could lift and just PUUUUSH !!! :D --> Progress was shitty, all I got from it were continous injuries.

That's what I always do. It's not the weight that matters most but the way you're able to hit the muscle. Proper contact along with good brain-muscle connection is crucial to properly stimulate that muscle to grow.

I used to be the "just lift heavy" dude in my early years of training. I would put on as much weight as I could lift and just PUUUUSH !!! :D --> Progress was shitty, all I got from it were continous injuries.

Hehe i learned the same last year. So finaly my training is giving better results.

But im gonna follow up with one more q. What do you think about time under tention?

Top Bottom