Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

so its a small acheivement but I feel like bragging

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
EF VIP
Platinum
please don't be a shit in my thread or discourage me

went and saw the sports med doc I go to today and she has one of the body analyzing dealios (bare feet bare hands thingies) which I know are notoriously inaccurate but don't ruin my good mood cuz it showed a ten lb bf loss and a three lb lm gain...which does correspond with actual weight lost

the cool thing is I really only just got serious about watching my macros three weeks ago and have half assedly worked out the last month and a half because of my neck and schedule


Im so psyched
 
please don't be a shit in my thread or discourage me

went and saw the sports med doc I go to today and she has one of the body analyzing dealios (bare feet bare hands thingies) which I know are notoriously inaccurate but don't ruin my good mood cuz it showed a ten lb bf loss and a three lb lm gain...which does correspond with actual weight lost

the cool thing is I really only just got serious about watching my macros three weeks ago and have half assedly worked out the last month and a half because of my neck and schedule


Im so psyched

i'd hit it ^^^^
 
so the people you talk to outside of EF discourage and ridicule you?

good job any way



lolol...some of em will here....not outside of here
i realize its ball busting but it can still make me insecure sometimes

no one here won't stop if I quietly ask them to...but I generally won't ask them to because I don't want to come across as a whiney privileged female
 
why dont u join her nan, you should try intermittent fasting


IDK whether jigga is trolling or not....but in all honesty IF has been incredibly easy for me to follow
I think keto has made the biggest difference for me given my insulin probs ...but IF made it all a lot easier instead of stressing when to eat
 
i eat at 11 and 6 pm

heres yesterdays meal plans

breakfast 11am
5 whole eggs/1/2 cup egg whites and 3 whole wheat toast or cup of oatmeal
1 tbs all natty pb

workout 3pm

dinner 6pm
4 8oz chicken breasts
3 cups of broccli
Cassein protein shake
 
good job Shirls!!!
 
I'm not even sure how to approach regular eating, I work 10a.m. to 7p.m. have lunch at 4p.m. but on Fridays and Saturdays I also work midnight to 8a.m. and sleep randomly :worried:
M-F I have breakfast at 9:30, a snack at noon(yogurt or such) sometimes another snack around 2 (fruit or rice cakes) and lunch at 4p.m., then I get home around 7:30-8 and am still full from late lunch so we eat around 10p.m. and go to bed at 11p.m. it's such a cluster fuck... oh and on Tuesdays and Wednesdays I have to work 8a.m. to 9:30p.m. on my other job so I usually dont have time for breakfast... :worried:
 
We're thinking of waking up at 7a.m. to have breakfast and go for a walk, then snack at 10a.m. then lunch at noon (which I have to inhale in my damn desk) then snack at 3 then dinner at 6-7p.m. and no more meals... but honestly it's a mess for me with this stupid ass schedule...
 
you only eat twice a day, no snacking bullshit, you eat way too damn much, you have a window through out the day where you eat for 6-8 hours then you stop and fast for 16 hours. You eat clean all natural food, fruits and veggies, lean meats, nuts, pb, and stay away from grains but sweet potatoes are good on workout days
 
check out the leangains website nan...I think its fairly awesome to not feel like I "have" to eat every three hrs or whatever
its pretty easy to fit in....probably easier than any other approach really
 
once you get started you dont crave shitty ass food and results are fairly quick depending on your training regimen and your diet.
 
yeah...I had the advantage of having lost shitty food cravings before blending it into the new diet

the results of both are fricken insanely fast
 
Im workin on keepin the ass (squats ftw!!!) but I may have to buy tits :(
 
Solid. Which orifice will you be taking my bonus penis in?

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx
 
please don't be a shit in my thread or discourage me

went and saw the sports med doc I go to today and she has one of the body analyzing dealios (bare feet bare hands thingies) which I know are notoriously inaccurate but don't ruin my good mood cuz it showed a ten lb bf loss and a three lb lm gain...which does correspond with actual weight lost

the cool thing is I really only just got serious about watching my macros three weeks ago and have half assedly worked out the last month and a half because of my neck and schedule


Im so psyched

i could workout all the time too if i didn't have a job
 
lolol...some of em will here....not outside of here
i realize its ball busting but it can still make me insecure sometimes

no one here won't stop if I quietly ask them to...but I generally won't ask them to because I don't want to come across as a whiney privileged female

Lol so that's what makes a whiney privileged female. Good to know. :)

Good job Shirl.
 
WTG Great job, never concerned with the actual number myself always focused on the delta. That trend tells more then numbers ever can. I use one of those machines but find that tracking the delta and using the machine the same way and time of day every time gives more accurate reads.
 
Good job...keep it up. Your avatar already makes me want to tongue-punch your fartbox...can only imagine how great it looks if you are improving ;)
 
wtg great job, never concerned with the actual number myself always focused on the delta. That trend tells more then numbers ever can. I use one of those machines but find that tracking the delta and using the machine the same way and time of day every time gives more accurate reads.

sit your whore ass down
 
Top Bottom