Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who rides and what? (motorcycles)

motorcyclegiant

New member
Just curious, I own a super bike, one of my passions. Its a fairly modified Suzuki TL1000R, the best therapy Ive ever had! (I never ever ride without full gear, only two kinds of riders, those that have been down, and those that will.)
Getting excited for spring to get here in Ohio, I ride to work, gym, and anytime I can!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
I ride my ATV lol.. KFX 450. Used to ride dirt bikes when I was a kid had everything from 80's to 500's . These days there is so few places left that you're allowed to ride (off rode). Maybe Ill get a bike some day who knows.
 
I ride my ATV lol.. KFX 450. Used to ride dirt bikes when I was a kid had everything from 80's to 500's . These days there is so few places left that you're allowed to ride (off rode). Maybe Ill get a bike some day who knows.

Sick quad I like the kfx!. I used to own a yfz 450 but was also having a hard time finding places to ride and cops always chasing so I sold it :(
 
If my username doesn't say........


But I also have a Yamaha R1, and a couple of vintage Japanese sport bikes.

Charles
 
Nice! I know what your saying about places to ride, im lucky sorta we have wayne national forest about an hour and a click away...miles and miles of trails...I also have a KTM 600 .... I love vintage bikes...and im a biker at heart...I dont care what you ride...I dont get all snob about it...Harley-Indian Honda or Whatever. Fell in love with the evil twin tiller and finally got one...not the fastest, not the lightest, but that stuff doesnt matter (although I have seen 168 corrected mph on her) Cheers to you all wether its a quad or a goldwing!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
Just curious, I own a super bike, one of my passions. Its a fairly modified Suzuki TL1000R, the best therapy Ive ever had! (I never ever ride without full gear, only two kinds of riders, those that have been down, and those that will.)
Getting excited for spring to get here in Ohio, I ride to work, gym, and anytime I can!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
Just sold my Zx-10.
A TL1000 isnt a superbike bro. It is a Sweet ride though.
 
Sent from my SCH-I51 zx-10 is a nice bike.....Im curious, what do you think a superbike is?
My tl1000r must have been one of the only "not a" superbikes raced in the ama....Ill assure you my friend, indeed it is. Although your definition may be different than mine,wera,or the ama. (not trying to dis you bro but you might be thinking of something else)
generally a superbike sold as a street bike must have the same crankcase and engine along with body of a bike raced in ama superbike championship series.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness 0 using EliteFitness
 
can't beleive our resident duc poseur hasn't chimed in with sweet ride. A 999r with virgin sidewalls.....gotta love the wee peeny little posers.
 
I dream of owning an Italian beauty...lucky for me im too freaking big (6'9" tall) to fit well on them. So im spared the crazy cost of maintenance! I wasnt so lucky with my Bimmer 7 series...they are programmed in Germany to need repairs 9 months after the naive owner decides he will not trade her in, and 24hrs after the manufacturers warranty expires!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
I rode quads forever. Sold mine when I moved for college and haven't really rode since. Had a lot of fun and broke a couple bones.
 
Sent from my SCH-I51 zx-10 is a nice bike.....Im curious, what do you think a superbike is?
My tl1000r must have been one of the only "not a" superbikes raced in the ama....Ill assure you my friend, indeed it is. Although your definition may be different than mine,wera,or the ama. (not trying to dis you bro but you might be thinking of something else)
generally a superbike sold as a street bike must have the same crankcase and engine along with body of a bike raced in ama superbike championship series.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness 0 using EliteFitness

TL1000's are sexy and sound great. Similar to the RC51's. But at 500 lbs, and 100-110 RWHP it's a sportbike.
Similar years of R1,GSXRs,Ninjas, Fireblades were already at 140-150 RWHP at 390 lbs.
The 636, and Gsxr750 pushing TL HP during the same time. But had better braking,acceleration,turn in speeds, corner exit speeds.
Those were middle weights.
On a side note, the Zx10 was ok, id never buy another Kawi though. Yamaha and Suzuki are much better.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!
 
Tri's are very nice bikes...I wanted a bonneville just for the nostalgic retro look, went to test one and like my life story with everything from big wheels to modern cars My tall ugly ass was too big for it!!

Your close with the TL #'s...mine dynod at 126hp, friends was dynoed at 158 hp but lots of "stuff" to get it there (wiseco pistons and internals, air box mods, remapped ecu, charge/rectifier mod, injectors, tre, velocity stacks, full ti exhaust, 520 Ti sprocket/chain, and few other tricks.

Your 100% correct that the TL is no threat in the HP/weight department even against a newer 600, but they indeed were superbikes, ( you gotta remember that in 1997 they were on par with most others)
Im realistic with the expectations of a bike, and she goes faster than I need to go ever again (my top speed run was in an isolated area, but I would never attempt again)
I believe your zx10 was around 148 hp dead stock.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
Tri's are very nice bikes...I wanted a bonneville just for the nostalgic retro look, went to test one and like my life story with everything from big wheels to modern cars My tall ugly ass was too big for it!!

Your close with the TL #'s...mine dynod at 126hp, friends was dynoed at 158 hp but lots of "stuff" to get it there (wiseco pistons and internals, air box mods, remapped ecu, charge/rectifier mod, injectors, tre, velocity stacks, full ti exhaust, 520 Ti sprocket/chain, and few other tricks.

Your 100% correct that the TL is no threat in the HP/weight department even against a newer 600, but they indeed were superbikes, ( you gotta remember that in 1997 they were on par with most others)
Im realistic with the expectations of a bike, and she goes faster than I need to go ever again (my top speed run was in an isolated area, but I would never attempt again)
I believe your zx10 was around 148 hp dead stock.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Im defiantly not saying your bike is bad in any way. Went by to buy an 01 TL S and it was Sold a few hours before I got there :(.

04- Ninja 155-65wrhp stock. Before they detuned them in 05+.




DrOiD BioNiC EF App!
 
Sent from my SCH-I51 zx-10 is a nice bike.....Im curious, what do you think a superbike is?
My tl1000r must have been one of the only "not a" superbikes raced in the ama....Ill assure you my friend, indeed it is. Although your definition may be different than mine,wera,or the ama. (not trying to dis you bro but you might be thinking of something else)
generally a superbike sold as a street bike must have the same crankcase and engine along with body of a bike raced in ama superbike championship series.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness 0 using EliteFitness

THIS is a Superbike (at least it was in '85-'86, LOL)


http://www.flickr.com/photos/74330645@N07/6876980583/

Charles
 
where's squids and his 999?

lol

I lowered my vtx a couple inches in the rear with new shorter shocks, looks and rides real sweet. Last thing is forward controls and it will be just about a perfect bike for my purposes. love that damn thing cant stay off it.
 
Damn you! dont tell me you live near the dragon!! Awesome!!!
Im supposed to meet up with some guys this summer and check it out.
I have aprehensions, cause I hate riding with more than 3, especially with all the squids wrapping themselves around the trees and gaurdrails

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
lol

I lowered my vtx a couple inches in the rear with new shorter shocks, looks and rides real sweet. Last thing is forward controls and it will be just about a perfect bike for my purposes. love that damn thing cant stay off it.


it is a sweet lookin bike broheem. Was that the 1300?
 
The dragon

I've never been there, but heard of it. I'm only 20 minutes away from The Snake in SoCal. (Mulholland Hwy from PCH to Decker Canyon). I've ridden that many times... From back when I had an '84 VF1100 Sabre, and since then on other bikes including my R1 (FAR the best of any bike I've owned for canyons). That ride scares even ME; with over 25 years on sport bikes. I'd never try to make time on it! I ride it for agility only. That's one great thing about spending a lot of time in SoCal vs. Dallas... There's every kind of motorcycle terrain you could want, and all within a few minutes. I have a ride I take regularly to give each bike a workout, which I call "The Steve McQueen". McQueen is a bike nut, and had his motorcycle ranch near me here in Ventura County, and it sits between two really cool technical canyon roads, and with a straight run of highway between with no cross traffic, cattle, or cops. That route goes right past his old place, which I bet he bought due to the location and riding!

Back to The Snake; for a prank, I'm gonna take it in a 15,000-lb flatbed Ford Diesel, with a dash cam :faint: . But don't laugh yet... I've already done it in a '77 Cadillac.

Charles
 
lol

I lowered my vtx a couple inches in the rear with new shorter shocks, looks and rides real sweet. Last thing is forward controls and it will be just about a perfect bike for my purposes. love that damn thing cant stay off it.
Thats what she said.

You drop the baffles yet?
 
When you do that (flat bed dragon run) I totally want to see that video.
Post it on youtube, it will get a lot of hits. I can just see the squids coming into a turn and their eyes wide open! That will cause a line at the next restroom (people cleaning out their shitted drawers)
lmao!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
I can't believe all the angles human limbs can do on a bike wreck
one guy went airborne into a steel girder supply place
pieces of him all over
shreaded
 
Spartacus, your an expert with pointing out the obvious of obvious...lmao!
Im sitting here laughing at your comments and then what I posted, I deserved it! lol!
Will try not to post a new thread with "How many showers do you take in a day (using water)"
or...",Dropped a monster deuce this morning (in toilet)"
Im such a noob!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
total cracked femur bones extending out from the thigh while the foot is raggetty ann
 
Spartacus, your an expert with pointing out the obvious of obvious...lmao!
Im sitting here laughing at your comments and then what I posted, I deserved it! lol!
Will try not to post a new thread with "How many showers do you take in a day (using water)"
or...",Dropped a monster deuce this morning (in toilet)"
Im such a noob!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

I rarely start threads
go find my last
 
back on topic
that daredevil that went airborne into the steel supply place
we found him helemt with his head in it separated "clean"
the rest of him was like 52 pickup
so I embalmed his head and soaked the rest of him in cavity fluid
used a bunch of stuffing to kinda create a thorax
and had an open casket funeral
 
I put the helmet with the head under my arm like a football
and ran through the cops like I was scoring
we all got a good laugh out of that
and my touchdown dance
 
Spartacus, your an expert with pointing out the obvious of obvious...lmao!
Im sitting here laughing at your comments and then what I posted, I deserved it! lol!
Will try not to post a new thread with "How many showers do you take in a day (using water)"
or...",Dropped a monster deuce this morning (in toilet)"
Im such a noob!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

you're on the team
most of the gals here will flock to you because you did what few do here
 
07 nighttrian. It's wise for me to stay away from any sort of sport bike, it's bad enough my car will hit 140+. I can't imagine how stupid i'd get with a wicked crazy bike that corners good. Major props to all that ride

Whiskey
 
Damn you! dont tell me you live near the dragon!! Awesome!!!
Im supposed to meet up with some guys this summer and check it out.
I have aprehensions, cause I hate riding with more than 3, especially with all the squids wrapping themselves around the trees and gaurdrails

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness[/QUOTE

Man u got to ride it! Ridin 3 deep ant bad, Take it easy on the first run till ya know how the curves are. There is a lot of great riding there like Blue Ridge Parkway and some Nation parks.
Check out the tree of shame.
 
Man u got to ride it! Ridin 3 deep ant bad, Take it easy on the first run till ya know how the curves are. There is a lot of great riding there like Blue Ridge Parkway and some Nation parks.
Check out the tree of shame.
 
Yeah, they sent me pics of the tree...lmao...when I see all those pieces I just think in terms of dollars...omg

So, thats the plan, to meet up with some guys in my club and go do the dragon...Hope my bike doesnt decide to add to that tree!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
07 nighttrian. It's wise for me to stay away from any sort of sport bike, it's bad enough my car will hit 140+. I can't imagine how stupid i'd get with a wicked crazy bike that corners good. Major props to all that ride

Whiskey

my sentiments too
I'm too A personality aggressive driving
I need some metal to absorb the impact
do they make airbags for bikes?
 
Spartacus, they are actually beggining to make them....they already have helmets with cervical collar airbags...and have experimented with front ones on an actual bike. Yeah, its good that you know your type "A" street bike maybe a no no, but I bet youd be a monster on a track!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
Spartacus, your an expert with pointing out the obvious of obvious...lmao!
Im sitting here laughing at your comments and then what I posted, I deserved it! lol!
Will try not to post a new thread with "How many showers do you take in a day (using water)"
or...",Dropped a monster deuce this morning (in toilet)"
Im such a noob!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Bro if you wouldn't have specified motorcycles Bow woulda thought you were talking about cocks
 
Spartacus, they are actually beggining to make them....they already have helmets with cervical collar airbags...and have experimented with front ones on an actual bike. Yeah, its good that you know your type "A" street bike maybe a no no, but I bet youd be a monster on a track!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
one dude on a nice chopper
rainy day and some guy pulling a trailer with some lawnmowers
went around a curve and lost control on the wet pavement
the trailer whipped around and chopper guy had no chance
 
i seen a dude get his head spun around, dump truck ran a redlight, bye bye motorcylcist

an airman on a bike went into an 18 wheeler rig at a 90 degree angle
no mo head and kind of a fucked up hand
his casket is in the movie "the big fish"
a buddy of mine from the gym owned a limo service
and he recommended to columbia pictures our funeral home for the scene
so I got 17 hundred to rent a nice poplar casket and do the grave sight scene for "the big fish"
then later buried that airman in it
 
that's not an active church
hasn't been in 50 years or so
another time I had an actual funeral there
for some guy that had worked for the USPS forever
what was interesting is the staff of my Jewish gal MD who does my face (botox) excellent
well in my visits I noticed some attraction
so while I had the staff there I thought I'd do some recon
"what's the deal with Marla and me?"
"we can't talk about that"
yup
so next visit I had a "lump" in my ball sack
just to challenge her
 
something is bothering me about my anus doc
can you check that out
my god she would want to fuc me so bad
 
Hillarious.....My Chiro..about 5'10" tall, blonde, and looks like a miss america contestant...Somehow It was always nescessary for my shirt to be off, and a bio freeze rub afterwards....Not sure if she is a natural flirt, or if its one of her super powers that she uses to keep clients, but Id somehow feel "guilty" when Id see the wifey after an appointment. Damn Super Powers!!!!
Buddy of mine works at the coroners office here, your stories remind me of him, dude can talk for hours about the crazy she'ott hes seen. He recently told about a dead chick that had about 100 prepped heroin bombs stuffed up her baby maker....

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
Damn!! I could only dream of a stable like that! How do you choose which one to ride? It would take me hours to decide!!!
Impressive!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
I guess I am the only one who rides a dresser here - 2011 Harley Road Glide. Never thought I would ride a bike with a radio, but I love it now. I still have what started life as a '89 Lowrider (FXR) that has 121 HP at the rear wheel. Not bad for a 80" HD.
 
Hillarious.....My Chiro..about 5'10" tall, blonde, and looks like a miss america contestant...Somehow It was always nescessary for my shirt to be off, and a bio freeze rub afterwards....Not sure if she is a natural flirt, or if its one of her super powers that she uses to keep clients, but Id somehow feel "guilty" when Id see the wifey after an appointment. Damn Super Powers!!!!
Buddy of mine works at the coroners office here, your stories remind me of him, dude can talk for hours about the crazy she'ott hes seen. He recently told about a dead chick that had about 100 prepped heroin bombs stuffed up her baby maker....

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

I'm working on my comedy act here
3 parts
first I come out in a sharp suit and rip on the funeral biz-pretty much noone has done this
then loosen the tie, toss the jacket roll up the sleeves
and do a bit on the bar business
finally and I have to be in fine shape, strip down to a tank top/workout gear
have a pair of hot bikini clad babes bring in a bench and a bar with some weights
and then rip on the gym atmosphere
 
weeding out the alters
you bros speak of bikes like it's some premium pussy
 
I can see your observation....but sometimes the bike (shit lets be honest, its all the time) is the best therapy possible...so in that aspect it is a great thing for relationships, cools me off, clears my mind, and makes it easier to focus on the relationship...And yes, to me in my life right now, riding my bike is the closest thing to sex without having my johnson out. (never rode with my johnson out, so I cant be sure how that ranks) Now, im sorta hoping to get myself back to being in great shape and a healthy diet, so maybe that will take the bikes place? (yes johnson means my cock) I do agree though, I know some fellas that spend more time with their bikes than with their women..so like many things it can cause issues... When the occasional "dissagreement" happens (read as the lady has a one sided opinion on what things you need to do in your life, that just happen to be entirely beneficial to her only) a little ride clears the anger, so you can think about what the solution is...oh my god, im close to going on my first rant! lol

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
three years ago I woke up with a terrible sciatic never condition
my left leg wasn't receiving nerve impulses
and I just quit
can't run anymore
200 to 160
 
Desmo is by far the best, but rarely goes out. I much prefer the blade to be honest to ride, though the Ducati sound awesome and are a joy to ride (and now the ducati's are a little small for my frame to ride).

Safe riding to all ....!!


QUOTE=Gettingtobigformydesmo;12015763]My rides and pride and joy is my desmosedici rr. Also have cbr1000rr09 repsol edition. And Ducati 1198s. Love my bikes.[/QUOTE]
 
Ive watched squids texting on their bikes before...luckily I have zero chance of ever being able to pull that one off. Im lucky to do it while riding an elevator...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
Ive watched squids texting on their bikes before...luckily I have zero chance of ever being able to pull that one off. Im lucky to do it while riding an elevator...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Ive texted at stop lights before but thats all i would ever try
 
whats a squid?
Squid = plural ( especially collectively ) squid, ( especially referring to two or more kinds or species ) squids.
any of several ten-armed cephalopods, as of the genera Loligo and Ommastrephes, having a slender body and a pair of rounded or triangular caudal fins and varying in length from 4–6 inches (10–15 cm) to 60–80 feet (18–24 meters).
 
whats a squid?
I Kid I kid , The Biker term of Squid

SQUID = An extremely rare animal with a short lifespan. Usually a new sport bike enthusiast with the reasoning of a lunatic, whom you might see thrashing on an R1 wearing sandals, shorts, and a tee.
When found lying motionless on the pavement, this creature transforms itself into a stream of blood, exposed flesh, and broken limbs. Hence the squid moniker.

or

A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

Or MrPlunky = Buy's a Ducati 999 And claims he rides, but has a front and rear tire with only a 2 inch strip that has seen any pavement.
 
98 Harley ultra classic electra glide the evo in it has been bored over with some new cams etc and it'll roll. I rode the dragon and it was quite interesting. I'll do it again when I'm up there again.
 
I got about a 7 hundred dollar fine in my supra for not wearing my seatbelt
mr huntington your license is suspended
fat pig on a cycle
me "I just went through a checkpoint a week ago"
pig "you have a bad attitude for a 48 year old. You're my age and act like a teenager"
me "have you checked your triclycerides?"
pig calls for backup
this is 11:30 am and I'm on my way to the dentist
so backup arrives and it's about 24 years old
he bows up
me: what the fuck is he here for? no seatbelt on?
I walked to the dentist the remaining mile or so
 
2011-10-06203736.jpg


Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness
 
Top Bottom