Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who rides and what? (motorcycles)

motorcyclegiant

Just curious, I own a super bike, one of my passions. Its a fairly modified Suzuki TL1000R, the best therapy Ive ever had! (I never ever ride without full gear, only two kinds of riders, those that have been down, and those that will.)
Getting excited for spring to get here in Ohio, I ride to work, gym, and anytime I can!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

I ride my ATV lol.. KFX 450. Used to ride dirt bikes when I was a kid had everything from 80's to 500's . These days there is so few places left that you're allowed to ride (off rode). Maybe Ill get a bike some day who knows.

I ride my ATV lol.. KFX 450. Used to ride dirt bikes when I was a kid had everything from 80's to 500's . These days there is so few places left that you're allowed to ride (off rode). Maybe Ill get a bike some day who knows.

Sick quad I like the kfx!. I used to own a yfz 450 but was also having a hard time finding places to ride and cops always chasing so I sold it :(

If my username doesn't say........

But I also have a Yamaha R1, and a couple of vintage Japanese sport bikes.

Charles

Nice! I know what your saying about places to ride, im lucky sorta we have wayne national forest about an hour and a click away...miles and miles of trails...I also have a KTM 600 .... I love vintage bikes...and im a biker at heart...I dont care what you ride...I dont get all snob about it...Harley-Indian Honda or Whatever. Fell in love with the evil twin tiller and finally got one...not the fastest, not the lightest, but that stuff doesnt matter (although I have seen 168 corrected mph on her) Cheers to you all wether its a quad or a goldwing!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom