Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who rides and what? (motorcycles)

I put the helmet with the head under my arm like a football
and ran through the cops like I was scoring
we all got a good laugh out of that
and my touchdown dance

Spartacus, your an expert with pointing out the obvious of obvious...lmao!
Im sitting here laughing at your comments and then what I posted, I deserved it! lol!
Will try not to post a new thread with "How many showers do you take in a day (using water)"
or...",Dropped a monster deuce this morning (in toilet)"
Im such a noob!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

you're on the team
most of the gals here will flock to you because you did what few do here

07 nighttrian. It's wise for me to stay away from any sort of sport bike, it's bad enough my car will hit 140+. I can't imagine how stupid i'd get with a wicked crazy bike that corners good. Major props to all that ride

Whiskey

Damn you! dont tell me you live near the dragon!! Awesome!!!
Im supposed to meet up with some guys this summer and check it out.
I have aprehensions, cause I hate riding with more than 3, especially with all the squids wrapping themselves around the trees and gaurdrails

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness[/QUOTE

Man u got to ride it! Ridin 3 deep ant bad, Take it easy on the first run till ya know how the curves are. There is a lot of great riding there like Blue Ridge Parkway and some Nation parks.
Check out the tree of shame.

Man u got to ride it! Ridin 3 deep ant bad, Take it easy on the first run till ya know how the curves are. There is a lot of great riding there like Blue Ridge Parkway and some Nation parks.
Check out the tree of shame.

Yeah, they sent me pics of the tree...lmao...when I see all those pieces I just think in terms of dollars...omg

So, thats the plan, to meet up with some guys in my club and go do the dragon...Hope my bike doesnt decide to add to that tree!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

07 nighttrian. It's wise for me to stay away from any sort of sport bike, it's bad enough my car will hit 140+. I can't imagine how stupid i'd get with a wicked crazy bike that corners good. Major props to all that ride

Whiskey

my sentiments too
I'm too A personality aggressive driving
I need some metal to absorb the impact
do they make airbags for bikes?

Top Bottom