Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

My thoughts on this are if you don't do the things you need to in order to feel yourself then you will be no good to nobody lol,
Do what you Gota do then make time to be there!!

Thanks for asking chic its going really well ATM diet, training and in general,
Was it you that mentioned Dana linn bailey? I recently added her on twitter and she is an absolute gem she actually replies to tweets and is very helpful and supportive . Not many people actually take the time to read people's posts never mind taking time to reply too .
Hope your training etc is all good chic not long now bet you can't wait.

Donna x

I think it's both. I know that I need to workout to achieve my goals; and if I don't do it (for whatever reason-- be it some dumb excuse I've come up with or a legit reason), I'll feel guilty if I don't. Here's an example: this past Thursday, I took off from weight training coz my knee was giving me fits and with my shoulder all gnarled up, I wouldn't be able to hold the squat bar on my back. Higher knowledge told me that it was ok to take off, as injury prevention and protection is just as important as the training.

In spite of knowing that, I felt guilty for not going. And since I noticed that the scale didn't move one single ounce this week, try to guess what I'm blaming?! :)

Donna-- that was me that mentioned Dana!!! She is so awesome!!! She responds like that on her Facebook page too. Her husband is the same way. They are my fave!!! (hubby's name, btw, is rob bailey).

Oh yeah I remember now chic, yeah you also told me bout there clothing range , I looked up and love them all I'm going to order when I decide which I want lol,
I checked out the YouTube vids they both kill it like I never seen before,,,
Thanks for the incite chic!!

HIIT this am
Shoulders in the afternoon (have been killing shoulders lately and loving it -- grow, babies, grow)
Now back on the treadmill for some steady state before dinner.

Feeling good. Woo

Hey cb! I was wondering where I should start looking for getting into a competition soon? I really want to do one but dont know where to start.

Hey cb! I was wondering where I should start looking for getting into a competition soon? I really want to do one but dont know where to start.

Hey Jen... Check out superqt's thread "everything you wanted to know about competing". That's a good starting point.

Let me know if you have questions from there.

xo

Top Bottom