Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quick help with PCT - ps. dont use bodybuilding.com!

aj13

this is the email i sent them earlier today - it is about the 6th one.

To whoever this concerns,
I originally purchased x2 bottles of unleashed at the end of April, over 5 weeks ago. My Post Cycle Therapy begins in 2 days. At the time of purchase I anticipated that 6 weeks would be enough time to allow shipping from the US as I normally only wait 10 days with other companies (yes I understand I do not have priority shipping).
Furthermore I fail to see the point of you providing me with a useless tracking number where you can only track the product until it reaches your port for departure to Aus. This is not helpful to me. I have called customs and they do not have anything there for me, I have checked with my local post office - they too have not received any packages for me - quite frankly it has been lost and no one is willing to take responsibility for it.

As of the 20th of this month I will be in Europe - meaning these products will not reach me in time and subsequently I will take a very long time to recover to my natural test levels after being shut down for a 12 week steroid cycle. I have found in all previous cycles that unleashed enables me to recover immensely and significantly relieves test crash - it is a necessary product in my PCT.

Luckily for myself, I ordered the rest of my supplements from another company that I trust such as Need To Build Muscle Inc. in which I paid the same amount of shipping and received them in approximately a week. The only reason I initially ordered from you was because of the heavily discounted price, but primarily because my other website had run out of stock

I would like to receive a FULL refund for the amount of the x2 bottles of UNLEASHED + shipping so I can order from another site, OR alternatively if you can show a receipt indicating that you have re-sent them with express post as a means of good faith and I receive them in time then this will suffice.

I had a bad feeling about this order when I received an email titled "An apology from our CEO" stating that mistakes had been made and orders lost.

I have received prompt response from various staff members which whom seem to be deeply apologetic and insincerely enthusiastic with lots of !!! exclamation marks and happy faces, yet are not willing to either
A) resend the product.
B) refund my money
C) offer any form of discount, store credit or partial refund to compensate for the 6 weeks delivery time that will have lapsed.

I am a student and on a very tight budget, I study full time and have not been able to re-purchase this product from other distributers due to lack of funds.

I would like you to please respond ASAP with a solution to this problem and how it will be fixed immediately.

Regards,
AW

Anyway - as expected there response was:

Thank you for your e-mail Andy! I would be happy to assist you! I do understand the inconvenience of the delay, however we do not have any additional information about the status of your order since our last contact with customs. With Global DHL Post we are not provided step by step tracking information, and packages may be subject to additional varying delays while at customs. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you

Curling Caleb

Bodybuilding.com!

FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY GETTING TO THE POINT OF THIS THREAD

I ran:
1 - 10 Deca 200mg/week
1- 11 (was 12 but the vials never last as long they're meant to!) Sus 600/week
1 - 12 Letro .25mg EOD

It has been 16 days since my last test shot so is this the time to begin or do things change coz of the deca?

anywho this is what I have on hand -

1. Nolva = (should I dose at 20/20/20/20 or 40/40/20/20 - and YES i am going to use it.

2. Bridge x 2 bottles (spoke to need2 had run out of HCGenerate - said double dosing this would do the same thing?)

3. 2 x bottles of Post cycle Therapy

4. No Unleashed thanks to the cunts down at bodybuilding.com

so given Nolva, bridge and post cycle what should I do?

Opinions? Cheers guys

PS i did pre order all my PCT except the unleashed because it was sold out!

Last edited:
That SUCKS bro. Really, really, sorry. But I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hate that fucking site.

If needto is out of UNLEASHED your best bet is to just order it straight from Protein Factory. Honestly, if I had some extras I'd just send you a bottle. The only substitute for it would be some proviron -- though I don't think you'd be able to score that in a few days.

I wish we could help you but obviously we have no control over bb.com. But maybe needto and a few of our mods can hook you up with a nice discount on the next order from NTBM.

Thanks Nelson, you're a great bloke - but as the saying goes buyer beware! They have responded agian saying theres nothing can do - jees you think they would just send an extra bottle for free for some customer good will as its clearly been lost in transit - IN FACT they even sent an 'apology from the CEO' stating some orders have been lsot at the exact time i ordered mine!!! bastards!

Nelson How do you think I should dose my PCT given what I currently have?

Thanks again mate!

stevesmi - is Nolva a DEFINITE no no with Deca?
I already have my Nolva and I understand everyone is different but I have had really speedy recoveries using Nolva/HCGenerate/Post Cycle/Unleashed before. This is the firm time I've added Deca though - I know some of the bro's down at the gym run Nolva even if they are using a bit of deca but most of them are meat heads. - I can't swap for clomid I dont have a source.

Cheers,

AJ

Also noting that I used Letro at .25mg EOD whilst on cycle and the test was 3x higher then the deca. 600t/200d

do some quick research online and you will see nolva is not a good choice for deca. definately swap it out for clomid and save the nolva for another time.

go on my tren log i listed the PCT that I have used over and over with success. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/okay-tren-mast-test-cycle-log-743827.html

deca and tren are 2 AAS that you need to run a very aggressive PCT for. they are 2 awesome roids, but they also are toughies to recover from. gotta throw the kitchen sink at your PCT

cheers steve,

I take on board everything your saying however Im' off to the Portugal then the UK around the 20th. so far im just running double dose of Bridge as there was no HCGenerate as well as Post cycle double dosage - and according to your advice I should drop the nolva?

the reason i mention my dates of departure is that I will have no place to order my supps to after the 28th (my best friend leaves on the 28th so he said he will be here an extra week to collect if need be - but that is only 18 days away!

Looks like I might have to make do.

Are there any countries in europe, like mexico and thailand where you can buy prescription pharmaceuticals over the counter?

hate to use this as a product plug.. but if u ordered your products for needtobuildmuscle.com.. u would never have to worry about shit like this.. dam shame

ntbm= best customer service in the business bro

AGREED Hurricane - I ordered all my other products from NTBM and they were out of unleashed so that is the only reason I went BB.com

Top Bottom