Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Younger Girls "What do I do?"

Ummmm who knows? Maybe the wifey wants advances from a man who is more into HER NEEDS than thinkin bout his own allatime?

.... just sayin.

If a woman always answers a man's requests for sex with NO, then I am thinkin that he should try askin anuther way?

1. Whenz the last time you told your wife how beautiful she was to you, even though you didn't expect her to drop to her needs and suck your cock like she was tryin to suck the chrome from a bumper?

2. Whenz the last time you did something nice for her period... without expecting her to drop to her knees and suck your cock like she was tryin to suck the chrome from a bumper?

3. When is the last time you asked your wife how her day was and instead of expecting her to drop to her knees and sucking your cock like she was trying to suck the chrome from a bumper you actually sat there and listened attentively to her answer?

...Or maybe he is just a lousy lay?! :confused:

Funny I just had this convo with my bro on IM... (i'm Trey)

Eric says:
i've been seriously thinking about paying for some lately

Trey says:
WHAT

Trey says:
Your not getting it?

Trey says:
How offten?

Eric says:
dude. comeon.. u've heard how it gets when your married

Trey says:
But why is that?

Trey says:
Do you want it but she doesn't?

Eric says:
well. it depends.. usually about once a month... back in the old days it was couple times a week.. but that shit only lasted for 6 months...

Trey says:
Damn dude

Eric says:
then situation changed and i thought it would go back to what it was when we got married.. but it never did.

Trey says:
Do you tell her she is hot and sexy?

Trey says:
Try and prime that?

Eric says:
once married it was like once a week. then every two weeks.. then once a month sometimes longer

Eric says:
hell yeah... all the time

Trey says:
Wow man, would you suggest anyone gets married?

Trey says:
I know you and your a good guy, not sure why she won't do it more...

Eric says:
it really depends on the people.. i think if your open about that shit i think u'll have a pretty good shot.. otherwise someone's gonna loose out

Trey says:
Sorry bro, hopefully going to the gym will up her test levels a bit and make her horny again

Eric says:
she's just not into it... im not romantic either... (i've tried but i don't really see any upside to it, i've got to get something from it too)

Eric says:
fucking bitches!

Eric says:
lol

Trey says:
Yea its a two way street

Trey says:
Funny cause there is a thread on the forums about this samething

Eric says:
yeah. im sure its pretty common

Trey says:
Yes, very common...

===================

=(

Dunno, but I've been married twice.

First time was to a total asshole selfish prick that was a lousy lay. There was definitely no lack of sex. Even though he was TERRIBLE in bed, I had very little to compare it to and I had a very strong drive.

Second time I am married to THE MOST selfless lover on the planet, however, we've had some stress (where neither of us was *up for it*) and I am often too physically sick... so now what should we do? Kill ourselves?

Women need to be made love to all day long - not just in the bedroom. Guys for the most part just want to be like *a night at porky's*, roll over and go to sleep.

I've never heard of a man who was completely attentive to his girls' needs EVER complain about the lack of sex.

... just sayin.

BIKINIMOM said:
Dunno, but I've been married twice.

First time was to a total asshole selfish prick that was a lousy lay. There was definitely no lack of sex. Even though he was TERRIBLE in bed, I had very little to compare it to and I had a very strong drive.

Second time I am married to THE MOST selfless lover on the planet, however, we've had some stress (where neither of us was *up for it*) and I am often too physically sick... so now what should we do? Kill ourselves?

Women need to be made love to all day long - not just in the bedroom. Guys for the most part just want to be like *a night at porky's*, roll over and go to sleep.

I've never heard of a man who was completely attentive to his girls' needs EVER complain about the lack of sex.

... just sayin.

All my friends who are married never get it anymore... Last week my best friend bought his wife a new BMW I was teasing him cause she doesn't work and she never puts out. He bought her a new house also and a horse. I know it's not about material things but if I spent 60,000 on a new car for my girl I would hope I get some puss nightly for the next few months.

And that was not the friend I was talking to on IM. He also just bought a new house and his girl a new car but nothin...

SaladFork said:
All my friends who are married never get it anymore... Last week my best friend bought his wife a new BMW I was teasing him cause she doesn't work and she never puts out. He bought her a new house also and a horse. I know it's not about material things but if I spent 60,000 on a new car for my girl I would hope I get some puss nightly for the next few months.

And that was not the friend I was talking to on IM. He also just bought a new house and his girl a new car but nothin...

Damn, I hadda be the dumbest broad on the planet, all the sex I gave to my ex and I wasn't gettin nuthin but a beatdown! LOL Now I see why he is still all fucked up in the head about me kickin his sorry ass out.

Are you guys serious about this? MOST WOMEN stop wanting sex even before you get married?

WHY THEN DO YOU GUYS MARRY THEM? :worried:

SaladFork said:

I still don't understand why people give me shit for not getting married.

BIKINIMOM said:
Are you guys serious about this? MOST WOMEN stop wanting sex even before you get married?

WHY THEN DO YOU GUYS MARRY THEM? :worried:

Ugg that sucks BM, glad you found the old grump he's a good man.

That is the mystery question we are still trying to figure out. I believe like my friend said in chat that he thought it was going to get better, but didn't it got worst.

I was in the only marriage in the world, i guess, where the woman was horny all the time and the husband only wanted to do it like once a month.

It was very frustrating.

:whatever:

SaladFork said:

See its shit like this that makes me wanna just date for the next decade, I mean shit a new beemer, house, and horse... is your bud rocky dennis from the movie mask.. I mean is he into marv albert sex, those are the only legitimate excuses I can fathom... I don't spend shit, well actually I do spend some, and sex is life couldn't be better, all my friends are in their early 30s married and same story... this makes me wanna tie the knot like not at all. Maybe that'll change in the next decade.

ariel347 said:
See its shit like this that makes me wanna just date for the next decade, I mean shit a new beemer, house, and horse... is your bud rocky dennis from the movie mask.. I mean is he into marv albert sex, those are the only legitimate excuses I can fathom... I don't spend shit, well actually I do spend some, and sex is life couldn't be better, all my friends are in their early 30s married and same story... this makes me wanna tie the knot like not at all. Maybe that'll change in the next decade.

I'm 34 bro almost walked the isle and i'm so glad I didn't. I will NEVER get married and I can't have kids so no worries there. I'm happy in my current state. I live and learned from all my bro's who are married and the one who is going through the nasty battle over his kid.

Top Bottom