Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When Did You Last Have Sex?

BodyByFinaplix said:
::BBF listens intently to the wisdom being spoken... glances at Annabelle to see if she is paying attention::

. . .i'm listening, but everyone knows that i am an angel. you just take advantage of my innocense. :verygood:

okay even i have a hard time believing that. see ya tonight bbf. ;)

Gymgurl said:
Last Sunday and it was out of this world.......

hope your hubby doesnt find out! :)

annabelletx said:
. . .i'm listening, but everyone knows that i am an angel. you just take advantage of my innocense. :verygood:

okay even i have a hard time believing that. see ya tonight bbf. ;)
:spit: Damn! Ok, that's the first snorting out a protein shake from my nose for something you said. I hope you can get in a car and through doors for as much as your nose had to grow from that doozy!

strongsmartsexy said:
:spit: Damn! Ok, that's the first snorting out a protein shake from my nose for something you said. I hope you can get in a car and through doors for as much as your nose had to grow from that doozy!

gotta watch out for that. don't want you to hurt yourself.

annabelletx said:
. see ya tonight bbf. ;)

Are you still sore from your workoug? My thighs and hips are killing me...just got back from teh gym. You might have to be on top for most of it if I don't recover soon.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Are you still sore from your workoug? My thighs and hips are killing me...just got back from teh gym. You might have to be on top for most of it if I don't recover soon.

my whole body aches. this class is going to kill me the way they have us working out. i'll be on top if my knees can handle it. mosty worked on legs today.

Top Bottom