Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When Did You Last Have Sex?

Gymgurl said:
Stop bragging Coverguy.....I got it twice yesterday so I can't say much lol

What can i say it comes in bunches. Periods where you're getting it and periods when you aren't. I could've posted more lately, but choose not too.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
How long has it been since you last had sex? If you had sex last night or this morning I don't want to hear it cause you suck.

Okay what the fuck I just checked out your profile and sweetheart if your having trouble finding some good ding'o'ling there has to be some underlying issue.....hunch back, no teeth(that's ok just don't smile), uncontrollable gas, flatulence, turrets syndrome....what?

There are a lot good bros in here that would happily make a plane reservation at your slightest invitation...so I don't want to hear "I'm sex deprived" from a fine piece of ass like yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, pm me...................

FknKnuckleHd said:
Okay what the fuck I just checked out your profile and sweetheart if your having trouble finding some good ding'o'ling there has to be some underlying issue.....hunch back, no teeth(that's ok just don't smile), uncontrollable gas, flatulence, turrets syndrome....what?

There are a lot good bros in here that would happily make a plane reservation at your slightest invitation...so I don't want to hear "I'm sex deprived" from a fine piece of ass like yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, pm me...................

it happens to all of us. just cause its offered, doesn't mean we want to take it, but we may still want it from somewhere!

Top Bottom