Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When Did You Last Have Sex?

Yes, please stop rubbing it in you 2! You tell 'em NvrB Girl!

Hit it and go tie each other up or something! Yup, I'm cranky and don't need to hear your lovey dovey bickering!...so go somewhere else and post about it! :kiss:

The first post said:
QUOTE: If you had sex last night or this morning I don't want to hear it cause you suck.QUOTE:

Can hardly wait to see my man for some good lovin'!

lil'tangerine said:

Hit it and go tie each other up or something! Yup, I'm cranky and don't need to hear your lovey dovey bickering!...so go somewhere else and post about it! :kiss:

The first post said:
QUOTE: If you had sex last night or this morning I don't want to hear it cause you suck.QUOTE:

When do you see him again?

lil'tangerine said:

The first post said:

Hater....

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
How long has it been since you last had sex? If you had sex last night or this morning I don't want to hear it cause you suck.

Ok.

It was several weeks ago in August... MY GOD IT WAS FUCKING MINDBLOWING!!!

I mean...

MIND-FUCKING-BLOWING!!!!

I honestly thought I was going to kill him, but I didnt give a damn, I just grabbed that pillow and rode his face like either I was going to die or he was... but motherfucker we would go H-A-P-P-Y.

That is the last time we were able to be together and shared ourselves this way. May very well be the last.

*sniff*

At least it was awesome.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
How long has it been since you last had sex? If you had sex last night or this morning I don't want to hear it cause you suck.
Last night, this morning, the day before, oh and the day before that, and...

Oh and I DO suck. Clits.. :p

Top Bottom