Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When Did You Last Have Sex?

StickFigure said:
What's up with you gals that are always talking about your guys being gone for long periods of time? Are you all attached to a military guy or are they traveling vacuum cleaner salesman???

Neither.

It's called being in a long distance relationship. The distance really sucks.

My boyfriend lives in Canada. Lil'tangerine lives in Canada and her boyfriend is in the states. Starfish is several states away from her boyfriend.

I haven't seen my boyfriend in over six weeks and won't see him again for another 5 weeks.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
Neither.

It's called being in a long distance relationship. The distance really sucks.

My boyfriend lives in Canada. Lil'tangerine lives in Canada and her boyfriend is in the states. Starfish is several states away from her boyfriend.

I haven't seen my boyfriend in over six weeks and won't see him again for another 5 weeks.

I've never tried the long distance thing before. The thought of my girl being so far away I couldn't see her regularly never really fired me up. Not saying it fires you up either it just seemed like so much work. Now if it was just a f@*k buddy that was a different story. Those are always useful when you're traveling. I know they say absence makes the heart grow fonder but I also Know absence leads to temptation and more absence, if ya know what I mean.

Well for us, this is the longest we've ever gone apart. By the time my boyfriend and I see each other again it will be 12 weeks from the last time we saw one another. Usually we are able to only go an average of 2 weeks every three months without seeing one another. But this long distance garbage isn't going to last too long. One of us is moving to close the distance gap.

Top Bottom