Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some girls are to much of sluts

do you think that this girl is a slut?

• Yes!!That is a fucking slut

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • NO!!She was just getting her some in the wrong place

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lilperronis

this girl in my class let this dude finger her in class and he was bragging about it so much that it got around the whole school and the principal found out about it and the she got put out of school .what can you tell your parents bout that and what can you tell like your grandma what you did??

Not saying that what the girl did was proper by ANY STRETCH...

HOWEVER -

Was she holding a gun to the guy's head whose finger it was? I am curious. Was he ALSO disciplined and put out of school? She wasn't fingering herself now was she?

Perhaps you should rephrase your question to say, "Why are some girls AND guys such sluts?"

Yeah this types of girls have no class at all. Running around the school telling everyone how much of a whore she is I've said it once and I'll say it again hoes like this are as important as the dirt on the bottom of my shoes.

well the girl got kicked out of school and the guy just got 5 days.no what happen was ,the girl was like "let me wear your chain"(like one that you put around ur neck).the guy was like only if i can finger you for five min.well bikinimom if the girls pussy wasnt loose then this would never happen

Did the guy get his chain back because fingering a girl for a chain isn't worth it.

oh christ....

I don't post here much, but this is just too ridiculous... Please don't tell me you think that it's ok that she got expelled and he only got a 5-day suspension. Besides, I think this story is bullshit because a school would open themselves up for a lawsuit for suspending or expelling ANYONE based on a rumor. Clearly you are very young, or you wouldn't give a shit what other people do. What a bunch of crap... BTW, you should wait till you're 18 to come on a site like this, does your mommy know you're here? :rolleyes: what a nitwit!!!

P.S. Clearly, you need to spend more time in English class to learn how to properly structure a sentence, and less time worrying about what others are doing.... just a thought...

Last edited:
FLASHMAN1 who the fuck are you why the fuck do you care bout the way i out my sentences together?what do you want to be my fucking parents ??and any way that is how it went down at my school .o yea i am 18 TRICK

Top Bottom