Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sober sex

Bobber

I haven't had sex sober in seriously over a year untill tonight and damn am I ashamed. I seriously nutted in under a minute. I feel like the biggest dipshit ever. This shit never happens when i am fucked up.

when i am totally shit faced i have trouble popping wood......just slightly buzzed is prefferable for me.

Sex while drunk is good, can fuck for a long time heh. I also find t-rex/l-rex slows down ejaculation speed alot too for me. But man, sober and non supped, sex, its a challenge to not nut

Dude,
You have to stop drinking before sex and learn to control your body. It may take a while man. The best sex is not when you are fucked up. I love the pure sensations of sober drug free fucking.
You need a clear mind to truly perform well.
Jake

of course............getting toally shit faced drunk might be the only option, depending on who you wind up in bed with.

Its been a few days since this happened now and me and her have talked a few times but our conflicting schedules have not allowed us to hook up again yet. I am just counting down the minutes till our next meeting...I am going to split her in fucking half!

The Oak - Who are you talking to?

Rnch - We are thinking about heading over to Bourbon Street over the summer.

Top Bottom