Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Back From Asia And The Women There Blow Away The Us Women..

buddy, you don't know a damn thing about asia. you're a joke. i've got an MA in East Asian history, speak Japanese, and have lived in Asia for several years. you're a typical tourist. as for your 'game' on women, you play bar chicks or strippers. you couldn't play a sophisticated woman if you tried. that my friend, is why you strike out.

AziaReign said:
Pretty bad you have to go to another country to find a decent woman. I'm sorry you have had bad experienes with women of the US.................guess you do not know how or where to look. Obviously you got no game bro, you have to go find a woman that doesn't speak english too well, or if they do, you feel that their "nice" ways of waiting on a man hand and foot are a luxory.

You're not speaking of ALL US women, ............you just need to come across some normal women, not the trailer park trash you have always had in your life. If you are in a FUCKED UP relationship, or just got through a FUCKED UP divorce..........don't blame it 100% on the woman........its your own damn fault as well.

Azia...Rock. On.
Aeon Flux fucking rocks, too.
BTW, thanks for letting us impoverished ladies know what it takes to get a quality dude like you. I'll get right on that. :lmao:

There is a division here in the replies to this thread.

Everyone has some valid points.

I wish I could post a hundred points on my personal views on this.

Doing so would accomplish little, maybe just more flaming.

Anyone who posted something strongly for or against, should maybe re-think their response.

EVERYONES LIFE EXPERIENCES ARE DIFFERENT FROM YOUR OWN!
(re-read that just in case in did'nt sink in)

I haven't walked a mile in anyones shoes here and no one has in mine either.

Your in no position to tell anyone they are right or wrong for their current viewpoint, only state your own.

What you feel is right, or right for you now, may very well be absolutely wrong for you in 5 - 10 years.

I understand Mr. Stein, good for you, you know what you want.
I also understand the people who have found someone right for them without looking foreign, good for you too.
I'm happy for both of you, I don't look down upon either of you.

Can't we all just get along? :FRlol:

peace

VERY well said KD ,,,You are correct different strokes for different folks ,,however I do have to admit asian women overall are much better then our homefead girls in the us ,,,,Its just the ladies here as I have already stated are so spoiled and always want something ,,,Not all of them But most of them ,,,,,And no my ladies in asia are not all bargirls and hookers ,,,to be honest most are straight girls meet thru friends and family......
I love the bro,s on here that post who have been to maybe japan or hong kong but have never traveled thru asia like myself i have logged over 5 years of travel thru asia ,,,NOW I am not an expert however I do know the women very well and again they blow away our girls ,,,,,,,Sad but True......ALL you have to do is go to manila ,,go to the robinsons mall or any other large mall and if you are nice and attractive they will flock to you ,,,TRUST ME...
MRSTEIN.....
IM LIKE VISA IM EVERYWHERE...........
HAPPY HUNTING GENTLEMEN,,,,

I've been to asia live there for a few years. Its not the place its the culture of the U.S. Ladies out ther you are probably gonna flame me, but this needs to be said. Women have a gender complex in the U.S. they are suppose to be sufficient, smart, beuatiful, intelligent, and in control all the time. TV is to blame, you see this shit everyday on TV, on how women cheat and their bf take them back, and how it is ok to get a divorce, or give up kids for adoption. Women are stuck in this culture cause they have lost perspective, and relations with their families and morals.

My gf is nice, non-controlling, and hard-working. She also doesn't buy into the whole face-painting deal (make-up). The reason is her parent instilled values and ethics, plus she doesn't watch ANY Tv. Our culture are producing to many demands on women, they don't even know how to be ladies anymore. Don't get me wrong there are some exceptions to this rule, but in other cultures the media isn't like ours yet so women haven't changed......

I think BPB and GW.... made the most sense. I couldn't agree more about the incredibly unrealistic demands that American women have.

They keep telling me that they need 10". For fucks sake....who has 10"? I doubt that 1 in 5000 guys has an honest 10" I can remember when 8" was acceptable. And not many guys have 8".

Then they think a Ferrari is a cool car and a Corvette is somewhat acceptable.

Salary should be 6 figures to be of interest.

Min. chest size is 48", arms to be 18" or more.

It is really all about them. They don't give a flying fuck about our needs.

I'm headed to Poland myself.

I have been asked out by a Miss Colorado, runner up for Miss Nebraska, and runner up for Jr. Miss Colorado. Which reminds me...you better be less than 30 years old unless you run the free world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is a funny ass post!!!! It's so funny cuz I was just saying how much I love asian women. I think I respect Asian people more than any other race.

I come from Eastern Europe myself and have lived in the US for the past 5 years and my generalization of American females is they are sluts, bitches, and whores. Every chick I've met has fit that description. American women are too "loose". They have way too many demands.
On the other hand, European women are easier going, more open-minded. They are smarter, too.
Gotta head back to europe to find me a decent woman.

Top Bottom