Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to have sex with my cousins

Taps

I'm visiting my dad and step-mom this week, and one of her nieces came over for dinner. Holy god is she hot.

I was half way through a sixpack when she showed up so i spent the rest of the evening trying not to stare at her breasts, or slobber too much when she bent over.

It's not like we're related by blood or anything. God i feel dirty. Its fucking great.

Who's feeling me here? I'm not the only one with incest on the brain, right?

Hmmmm, a scruples type question. I guess if you want to society has become very open sexually recently and this happened all the time in the not too distant past. It still goes on in the Appalachias. So if you dont have a problem with it and she's cool and you have protected sex so that you dont give to an inbred baby, then...I dunno, thats still pretty sick in my book, sex isnt that great.

nothin wrong with fucking your non-blood cousin.

hell, you can marry real cousins in every state as long as they're at least 3rd degree or farther down the line, 2nd degree in wv, ar, and ky.

I have some hot cousings too, but even though the thought enters my mind whenever they wear tight clothes I would never act on it. Thinking about it is one thing, actually following through on it is something else entirely.

Oh, and this thread is worthless without pics. :D

Yeah when I was 12-13 I'd visit my 16-17yo female cousins and walk aroud with wood all day.

Top Bottom