Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has a WOMAN ever APPROACHED YOU?

izap1 said:
i think he meant he's married to her 16 years now...

LMAO BWAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA that totally went right over my head! good one

i will get flamed....fuck it, it is true.

i have been approached by over a hundred women including my wife.

it was the same for my father and it seems so for my sons.

Far more women have approached me in my life - than I have had to approach them. I guess I've been luck that way...there was even a time when I wouldn't even bother taking to a woman unless she made the first move....and no.I've never gone very long without a woman in my life...I love assertive women.

Yes. I like it that they can step out of there traditional role of letting the man take the 1st step. More power to them. Let's beat around the bush and let me know what you want. I like the aggressive type. The ones that will grab your ass, pull you to the side, lick me in the ear, and whisper she likes what she see's. Fuck all the bullshit and lets get to know each other. :)

izap1 said:
1. you just think they are horny, and since they are so desperate to get to you, they will be easier to get in the bed

2. you think they are strong minded women, void of any insecurities, but that doesn't mean they will fuck you in a minute

I'm just asking, do you think women who approach men puts you on the pedestal and makes them look "easier", and for them to bow down on you?

Don't fuck with my homie CEOIZO. He's heavy in the streets bitch!!!! As for your question, no it's not about power or them lowering themself at all. For me it's more like them just being straight forward. Hope you can understand that. I don't need no confidence boost. I already know I'm hot bitch!!!! :)

princesa said:
you are right, most people want what they cant have

but cmon infront of the other person..?? thats low imo

honestly i dont know what i would do if i was hanging out w/my man and some girl would come up to him...holy cow lol ...i dont think i would get my hands dirty, i would probably let him handle it

if the situation was reversed most likely the other guy would get punched in the face..right?? i think..at least where i am from

Are you the jealous or very sensitive type??? I'm not saying you are but I just getting that vibe. When I was younger I would get upset. Now I just smile and happy I'm with a women that turns heads.

Top Bottom