Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it harder to get laid in a bible belt state??

Bible belt states = harder to get laid?

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • stilleto show your cack

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • smurfy show your married tits

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
G

Gambino

Curling should be all over this 8 page classic.
vote you slaves

The Red Dragon said:
LOL I would think its easier in the bible states...all that repression and boredom

so a heavy religious presence = easy tang? so with that being said, it must be easy to get laid in extreme religious places like Saudi Arabia or Egypt...

Christianity is practiced looser in North America than Islam in the middle East in those respects. Sluts are sluts, there's going to be an equal distribution everywhere unless there's punishment for it, sluts aren't punished in America so you're good to go. I always have this stereotype of the bible belt of being poor, ignorant, and uneducated...so that should work in your favor provided its true. You'd know America better than I do.
If you want to lay young easy girls go to urban places with low socioeconomic class and low education...Religion doesn't matter anymore lol, morals mean shit nowadays anywhere you go. Don't forget the $$$ :)

WHy is someone a slut because they like sex? And a girl can be a slut but a guy can't? If you dummies would stop referring to them as sluts, you might have a lot more fun.

Top Bottom