Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clit vs Vaginal orgasm

Well if I eat my girl out before we fuck then she wont even want me to touch her clit again during the cource.. J/w cause i know she will have more than one vag orgasm.. she seems to like clitoral more meh

I read that the clit is the female equivalent of a penis. Anyway, I would think a vaginal one would be better, so intense with all those muscles contracting. Soooo tight. ;)

I pprefer vaginal or even anal orgasms......my clit doesnt work for some reason....
it just tickles and when they play with that im just ....yawn. and im ready for the vaginal orgasms:)

G-spot orgasms and anal when I'm with my guy, clitoral if I'm using my hitatchi and just want a quick release.

multiple squirting g-spot are the best...playin with a pussy is like playing a guitar.... :p :p

well what if you were to give the gal all 4
vaginal
clitoral
gspotal lol
and anal

gg where are you girlie
that's for you

both at once are the best...back scratching, toe curling, scream at the top of your lungs good then of course all the clitty ones that soon follow over and over and over....aaahhhhh uuuuummmmm yeah

Damn, reading this thread has me so worked up... too bad none of you ladies live close to me, we could help each other out! This is what I hate about EF :)

Top Bottom