Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

23yr old female teacher has sex with 14 yr old student

damn my parents for sending me to a school taught by hungarian monks

we had one hot teacher while i was there who got fired for basically giving us all giant boners by wearing tight skirts. rumors about her having sex with a guy in the grade below me were rampant although we never got confirmation of anything. she taught us german. i remember a buddy of mine getting sent out into the hall for asking her in german if he could see her beaver.

biteme said:
What I wonder is if she'll get jail time. I bet she won't. If it was a man, he would more than likely get jail time. Such a double standard in this society. Blame it on the Rush Limbaugh followers.
Not really, theres this chick in WA state whos still serving time for screwing a student. She had two of his kids. Cant remember the name, Mary Kay or somthing?

3 people I know are teachers and they are young too like 22-23. One teaches 12th grade history. We were out bowling one night and some of his female graduating class came over and were bullshittin. I'm sooooo waiting for the day I see them on the news for having the sex with like 10 students. I know I'd be.

Burning_Inside said:
3 people I know are teachers and they are young too like 22-23. One teaches 12th grade history. We were out bowling one night and some of his female graduating class came over and were bullshittin. I'm sooooo waiting for the day I see them on the news for having the sex with like 10 students. I know I'd be.

I agree. I damn sure couldn't be teaching 12th grade right now. I'd only be able to resist the temptation but for so long.

Top Bottom