Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

www.OmegaBodyBuilding.com

Re: Be an "OX" with the OXP3pack

Geezus with a stack like that NOTHING can stop intense daily workouts. I have experience using the strength stack and is simply awesome. Strength goes up, energy, intensity, endurance, fat burning, pumps. It is a wonderful synergy. If you add the superstimulant on top of that, no matter if you had a bad night sleep, or if you were driving the tractor the whole morning, taking care of the cattle under the sun, you'll go to the gym anyways like a new man.

Thankyou DJ!

Ps here is newest feedback on Superstimulant...please people get the whole OXP3pack stack to tap into the incredible synergy all 3 provide:

Holy Shit Omega, took 2 ss at 7:35 and now it's 8:05 a.m. and feel like I could rip a phonebook in half!!:google: Great energy, alertness, focus etc. I havent had a stim hit me like this since the now extinct, slim extreme or the original venom. To be completely honest, because of my high tolerence, I thought this stuff would bounce off me like every other stim I've tried recently. All I can say is don't ever change it or discontinue it....you got a winner here!

omega has provided me with invaluable information concerning all dimensions of bodybuilding. i trust his advice without reservation and i know that all of his supps are the real deal. he wouldn't put his name on anything
less than excellent! i will be ordering OX3PACK right away. i been playin the iron game for a long time and he is all around the most solid guy i have dealt with.

I tried superstimulant and that stuff is amazing. I definitely have to order some more

I love all of Omega's supps. The fuckers WORK!!!! period!! Good shit.

This is a solid stack. I'm only using pump3d at the moment, but it is surely the shit. I can only using it on back and leg days because of my jacked up schedule, but it gets me super pumped up to train and my strength gains are steady.

Hi all, I have not used any of the Omega products with the exception of the Omega Pampnlet. I am currently using that right now and let me tell you its kicking my ass. I can tell you this much with Omega it is not he gets your money for a product and then forgets you! When you buy from him that is the beginning of a relationship that he does all of his part to maintain. He is always ready and willing to answer questions and provide advice.
I just really feel that you cant go wrong with Omega!
Buy the Pamphlet it will change you and you will not regreat spending the bucks, WELL WORTH THE INVESTMSNT!:D

Top Bottom