Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I'm on hour 37 of Omega's Superstimulant!!!!

nimbus

Haven't eaten in 10 hours, however this has only served to enhance my ability to taste colors. This being the case, i've deemed it necessary to sort my socks by threadcount instead, lest the line between hunger and fashion become hopelessly blurred. I've observed my cat closely for that last 17 hours; it seems that i have underestimated his cunning, seeing as he has yet to betray the whereabouts of my can opener which i have grown convinced he stole. little does whiskers know that thanks to these red pills i have blossomed from the sleeping worm into the eternal butterfly, while he remains a slave to his hunger and the sealed cans of fancy feast fillet and pate that lie before him.

game, set.

you'd have to be borderline retarded not to try superstim, woo!

Come to think of it, I woke up at 5am yesterday and only ate twice on the SuperStim. Hmmmm, horray for legal Adderall! w0000000000!

-Legacy

lol

Are you fuckers serious, what is that stuff

Legal CRACK...It amazing, seriously...I just popped TWO and I have been talked into recording a MEGA STUDIO MIX to sell. Now Im ready to record an hour 1/2 to 2 hour mix, plus production normally takes weeks. I finished a whole 45min cd project plus production by lunch time yesterday lol

Im already to work on this new project today.

-Legacy

Post up when the crash happens, robs. Then we can really see how good it is.

Slight crash LATE in the day if you over do it....

UPDATE: Im on TWO instead of 3 like yesterday...I JUST FINISHED AN HOUR AND 45 min MIX and its ALMOST flawless! I could have my production CD done by the end of the day! This is THREE cd projects in THREE days...Im hooked like Crack...Just sayin...The title for my upcoming REAL CD is def going to be a tribute to SuperStim lol

-Legacy

Top Bottom