Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when is your last meal of the day?

tdidd42

thanks to tatyna and a lot of great people on here i have my diet in check. and tom venotus book burn fat build muscle was the best thing i could have done as far as knowledge and fine tuning my plan. but in his book its says i should eat my last meal 3 hours before i go to bed min. well on a 6 meal day starting at 7 am, bc i do cardio at 6 am, this is impossible for me. should i jsut stya at 5 meals and get a few extra calories?

also if carb cycleing 3 days low carbs 1 day high carbs etc. on my post workout shake should i include carbs or just protein. the way it works for me is its my 4 th meal, 4:30 i was think of a high protein 7 gram carb shake and eat a palte of brocolli or two carrot sticks shortly after that to make my 4 th meal. thoughts?

i drink a casein shake right at bedtime and my next to last meal 2 hours before that. i eat every 2 hours while i am awake.

i dont buy that 3 hours b4 bedtime BS. even if u r trying 2 lose bf.

8and20 said:
i drink a casein shake right at bedtime and my next to last meal 2 hours before that. i eat every 2 hours while i am awake.

i dont buy that 3 hours b4 bedtime BS. even if u r trying 2 lose bf.

we have a winner, this is exactly correct..

thanks bro, every two hours? i thought ittakes 3 hours to fully digest a meal? if 2 hours i will be more full, but makes my life a lot easier. alos i am trying to drop bf

I always have a casein shake right before bed too (mixed with glutamine and fish oil)...and if I'm bulking, I'll throw in some ANPB too.... as for the 3-hr before bed "rule"....I would agree with a "full" or more substantial "meal" being eaten no later than 3-4 hours before bed... otherwise, some casein or cottage cheese before bed is a good idea (to stave off catabolism)

safety4lyfe said:
sorry im lost...whats a casein shake? weight gainer of some sort?

another type of protein like whey or soy or egg.

it is very slow digesting. it forms a gelatenous (sp?) glob in your stomach. cottage cheese is one food that comes to mind. it can take 6-8 hours (according to some research) to completely digest.

i see...that makes sense. any other alternatives to cottage cheese...i just hate that greesy stuff. or should i just suck it up?

Top Bottom