Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to carb up????

V-SHAPE 2

Im currently on a low carb diet( less than 50 g a day/300 g protein, moderate fat). Im taking fina/winny. Im very active also I do alot of cardio and play sports , I wanna look ripped and pumped on sat night... Im going to carb up on wedsday, then deplete for thurs,fri, sat...

1. Should How many carbs should I take right before going out sat night? And what kinds of carbs are good to keep me looking pumped and hard.

2. On my carb up day how high should I go with carbs?

V-SHAPE 2 said:
Im currently on a low carb diet( less than 50 g a day/300 g protein, moderate fat). Im taking fina/winny. Im very active also I do alot of cardio and play sports , I wanna look ripped and pumped on sat night... Im going to carb up on wedsday, then deplete for thurs,fri, sat...

1. Should How many carbs should I take right before going out sat night? And what kinds of carbs are good to keep me looking pumped and hard.

2. On my carb up day how high should I go with carbs?

1) If you're eating under 50g carbs a day, I would keep it that way all through out the week. Even on saturday night.

2) On my carb up days I don't even keep track of calories, I just eat whatever I want when I want just as long as its low fat/high protein/high carbs. But this is just me, you might want to start out at 20-30% above maintanance and see how you feel.

I wouldn't go crazy with the carbs, but eat what you want to some degree, you shoud have a good full pump from it.

What carbs should I down right before going out, to give me a pumped hard look? I will deplete for 3 days...

If you are at 50g of carbs per day and want to carb up for sat, then you need to slowly increase your amount of carbs starting friday morning. Eat sweet potatoes and other low glycemic carbs. At the same time you should be cutting back on your water intake and taking urva ursa...this will help you...
I know you are not getting ready for a show, but next time if you start a few days earlier you can play with your sodium, carb, and water levels and go out big and vascular...
hope this helps....

I agree with ColumboWeiser, you could try some ALA with those carbs too...some people have reported a more vascular look using it.

Good luck.

Top Bottom