Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water & Water Pills??

Grizzly_Man

I am new here and I am gonna ask a couple of stupid questions right now.

1. How much difference in weight loss will just drinking water instead of cokes make?

2. If you consume alot of water will water pills still work?

Thanks,
-Nathan

Think about it....substituting water for cokes will make a huge dent. This is the first step I usually tell folks who are just wanting to begin and have eaten and drank and still do anything they want.

Instead of trying to cut out everything at once, start with something like substituting water for their sodas, even a few a day. People find it way to difficult to jump into a deiting regimine when all they know is fast and comfort foods.

Why are you taking water pills?

Water pills are diuretics that will make you drop water weight. I don't think worrying so much about water weight should be the focus of permanent weight loss, its mainly for pre-contest that it really matters.

i was thinking they are pills with water in them. didnt make any sense to me. you can just up your water intake which will make you retain less water. i agree harb, i wouldnt worry bout water weight and wouldnt count it as dropped weight.

Top Bottom