Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips For Contest At My Gym?

flexdaddyz71

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey Guys! Just found out that from the owner of my gym that they are starting a 12wk fat lose contest Feb 1st 2008. The winner gets a 7 day cruise + $500. I'm currently 6'0 @ 225 with about 16%bf and 3wks into a 14wk bulking cycle (tes,de,db + growth) Ya'll may think I'm crazy, but what in the hell can I take/eat to gain massive weight (good/bad) that would be super easy to lose during my cut cycle starting Feb 1st???I plan on staying clean about 10wks before I start my cut cycle in Feb. My friend said "MUSCLEMILK twice a day with whole milk" would be a good start. Shit, this actually gives me a goal. They're using a caliper, so accuracy will be out the window. I need a big number at the start. I thought about upping my sodium 1wk out. Any ideas on this one? If I win, and you guys give me the winning tip, I promise to take your sister with me. Just kidding! My wife would kill me.

How about a lot of salt, should make you retain some water that you should burn off w/ cardio...& some fat too I'm sure lol. Get on that Ramen diet orbly.

flexdaddyz71 said:
Hey Guys! Just found out that from the owner of my gym that they are starting a 12wk fat lose contest Feb 1st 2008. The winner gets a 7 day cruise + $500. I'm currently 6'0 @ 225 with about 16%bf and 3wks into a 14wk bulking cycle (tes,de,db + growth) Ya'll may think I'm crazy, but what in the hell can I take/eat to gain massive weight (good/bad) that would be super easy to lose during my cut cycle starting Feb 1st???I plan on staying clean about 10wks before I start my cut cycle in Feb. My friend said "MUSCLEMILK twice a day with whole milk" would be a good start. Shit, this actually gives me a goal. They're using a caliper, so accuracy will be out the window. I need a big number at the start. I thought about upping my sodium 1wk out. Any ideas on this one? If I win, and you guys give me the winning tip, I promise to take your sister with me. Just kidding! My wife would kill me.

oops read ur post wrong....yeah whole milk and whole eggs man and alot of salt

It is easier to shed water retention than fat. And if you start sodium loading now for something FEB, you will be fat as hell.

Wait until Jan, increase your salt and regular soda intake. High carb meals, pizza, etc..

After the contest starts, stick with a high protein, moderate carb, moderate fat diet. Use tren and winstrol to help shed some fat and pgcl to help drop the water bloat towards the end.

AAP... Would you run the tren & V for the entire 12wks? Tren-a 100mg/eod V 50mg/eod? Any PCT? I been reading about the PGCL. Man, that sounds extremely risky. I don't think I'd deal with the side effects too well. I'd hate the nickname do-do runny brown.

Top Bottom