x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Are Protein Shakes Actually Protein Shakes??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Are Protein Shakes Actually Protein Shakes?? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: so there is now 23 amino acids 10 of them being essential, i read that some of these companies that supposedly contain all 23 of them that not all of the amino acids are processable by the body, if it's true that the body cannot process even just one of these amino acids then it is not a complete protein therefore making the shake just useless calories that you counted as part of your protein intake for the day whether it be 25 or 50 grams, imagine what kind of impact that would have on your

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

ShowKidd

Are Protein Shakes Actually Protein Shakes??

so there is now 23 amino acids 10 of them being essential, i read that some of these companies that supposedly contain all 23 of them that not all of the amino acids are processable by the body, if it's true that the body cannot process even just one of these amino acids then it is not a complete protein therefore making the shake just useless calories that you counted as part of your protein intake for the day whether it be 25 or 50 grams, imagine what kind of impact that would have on your gains if you needed to consume 300 grams a day and you counted on 150 grams of it coming from 3 shakes. so how do we as consumers know that when we drink a shake that it is even being absorbed properly for muscle repair? i would like feedback from everyone here

ShowKidd

Re: Are Protein Shakes Actually Protein Shakes??

bump

Good Bro

I think that based on the experience of so many here and else where getting better gains when using protein powder in their shakes is enough proof to show that the body can and does digest the protein.

ShowKidd

i believe that they do work i am just more worried about the companies that can be trusted. which one do you use? i use ON