Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Perfect Pita

Busta

I found these pita breads at my supermarket that have 25g of protein each. You cut one in half (12.5g) and add some cold cuts, you have a great high protein snack. They are made by a company called Tulip, they are in the bread isle.

The protein in the bread is most likely incomplete, unless it was made w/ egg whites or soy isolate. Therefore it wouldnt have any positive rebuilding growth effects

One of the ingredients in it is whey so I assume that is where the protein comes from. I think it has 20g of carbs

If whey is in there , then its probally all good. The reason i mentioned soy and eggwhite is because alot of high protein pastas are made w/ these to boost protein content

pita fun

mix fat free mayo with crushed garlic for a sauce. then smear this on the inside of a pita, add a shedded chicken breast and some lettuce. roll it all up and toast it in a forman grill to make it crispy and enjoy. It is delicious and great for ya....unless you are trying to get some tail with that garlic breath.

Top Bottom