Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

loose skin

natasan

I've had a rapid fat loss of nearly 70lbs (of bodyfat) in the last 18 months. Went from fat -> skinny -> starting to build up muscle. I currently weigh 210 and can post pictures later if that would help.

I was just tested at 8.5-9% bodyfat, but I don't really look it at times.

They said I've got loose skin and that since I've lost so much weight so quickly that it will just take a little bit to tighten back up.

I'm not too worried as I've only really been lifting for two years now and my goals are all long term.

What have others done for this? Is cutting gel really applicable for loose skin?

I asked this same thing and my trainer said that you can tighten the skin TO A Point-I'd say Lipo may be needed-someone else said cutting gel can help

Natasan, try preperation-H and seran wrap...do it over night and your skin should tighten up.

PM me if you have specific questions.
Mr.X :cool:

If you're under 35, your skin will probably shrink back over time. (Over that age, and your collegen fibers start to break down.)

Liposuction (not the fat-burner) gets rid of fat. A tummy tuck will get rid of skin.

Cutting gel gets rid of subcutaneous water, not fat. Topical yohimbine works on subcutaneous fat.

Prep H will tighten you up (it's the squalene) but only temporarily.

please read my post on another section

i had your problem
and guess what i still have it, so either do something NOW or be prepared to live with it
i am 35 yo now , when i was 26 i went from very fat to skinny and then to fit-boy, have lots of loose skin on pecs and lower gut, lots of stretch marks too
please read my post on the "goddammn fat on my pecs" section

I've got my first contest Sat. I've been doing the prep-H now for 3 days. I've also been sodium loading, so it's difficult to say whether it's working or not, yet. What I'd like to know is how long does it last since I won't be able to apply it Friday night because of the ProTan.

To add on to every one elses suggestions, try taking in extra antioxidants both orally and topically. Use the usual Vitamin C and E antioxidants along with some essential fatty acids like flax oil. Duchaine was a big fan of topical creams containing the nutrient PYCNOGENAL. I think he also suggested staying away from "jarring" cardio movements like running, etc...and from "heavy winded environments". Hehehe, the heavy wind thing always makes me laugh....

Maybe a topical solution of PYCNOGENAL and preparation H will work. Also, ANIMAL mentioned using SOLARCAINE gel (the green gel stuff at supermarkets for sunburns) for shaving (to avoid razor burn), and I have to really compliment this because I definately have a lot smoother/fresh skin since using it. Maybe add this in with it.

Maybe someone like PAR DEUS, MACRO, OR COCKDEZL who understands the topical absorption of certain meds will read this and give their thoughts.

MR. BMJ

well another way too get rid of the loose look, would be to add muscle to fill out the body.....of course that is going to probably involve AS

fiatconspiracy said:
well another way too get rid of the loose look, would be to add muscle to fill out the body.....of course that is going to probably involve AS

yeah, that's why i'm not too worried as of now. There is more mass that I want to build up.

I've only been lifting for two years now - seriously for only about a year.

So, I know I can pack on more mass to help tighten up areas (chest, arms, etc).

The prep-h & seran wrap seems to be going well. I did my arms at first - going to do my chest next.

I should have started lifting weights right away instead of worrying about getting skinny.

Top Bottom