x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Intermittent fasting

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Intermittent fasting within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Can someone please teach me how this works? I may need to start this one I become a registered nurse. I was told by professors/doctors that working as an RN as "some" hospitals will be tough. Why? Little to no breaks at all during the 12 hour shift. Yikes!!! I have read on the web that some RNs say they only get one 30 minute break during their 12 hour shift. I have even read some say they get NO breaks at all during the 12 hour shift. This sucks so much! Luckily, nurses only do 3

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Intermittent fasting

Can someone please teach me how this works? I may need to start this one I become a registered nurse.

I was told by professors/doctors that working as an RN as "some" hospitals will be tough. Why? Little to no breaks at all during the 12 hour shift. Yikes!!!

I have read on the web that some RNs say they only get one 30 minute break during their 12 hour shift. I have even read some say they get NO breaks at all during the 12 hour shift. This sucks so much!

Luckily, nurses only do 3 days a week at 12 hours per day. I'm guessing this is the perfect time to do intermittent fasting???? No???

Then again, I don't know exactly what intermittent fasting is all about.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

In the right light, study becomes insight...

Re: Intermittent fasting

This thread has all the info you need.....

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/di...ad-947273.html

Quote Quote posted by chewyxrage View Post
    This thread has all the info you need.....

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/di...ad-947273.html
    Thank you, but that's an EXCESSIVE amount of reading for me to do. I work 2 jobs and go to med school. You can only imagine how limited the amount of time I have.

Lol (real lol too)

Sent from Canada

One diet I find working very well for me is the renegade diet. It combines intermittent fasting as well as the basic digestive principles. I lost close to 12 lbs in 2 months with this diet. There is a broader explanation of how it works here (replace xx with tt) hxxp://www.fitnessandpower.com/bodybuilding-supplements/reviews/339-lose-fat-and-get-ripped-with-the-renegade-diet

IF is a very flexible diet to help you meet your goals and works great for those that don't have the time or desire to eat 5 or 6 times a day. I've been doing this for nearly 2 years now, and there is no turning back for me. Its become a way of life.

Join my thread in the link posted above and ask any questions you may have, and I will try to help you out the best I can bro
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Quote Quote posted by RickRock13 View Post
    IF is a very flexible diet to help you meet your goals and works great for those that don't have the time or desire to eat 5 or 6 times a day. I've been doing this for nearly 2 years now, and there is no turning back for me. Its become a way of life.

Join my thread in the link posted above and ask any questions you may have, and I will try to help you out the best I can bro
    Damn! To be honest bro, if I don't eat every 3-4 hours, I get really weak and very irritable. I find it VERY hard to stay a "nice guy".

I start to snap at people. I get moody. I get irritable. I become negative as hell!

How can I avoid this?

Quote Quote posted by Smokescreen View Post
    Damn! To be honest bro, if I don't eat every 3-4 hours, I get really weak and very irritable. I find it VERY hard to stay a "nice guy".

I start to snap at people. I get moody. I get irritable. I become negative as hell!

How can I avoid this?
    It passes real quick. I just set a squat pr on a 20 hour fast ... And was happy and energetic all day

Quote Quote posted by Rustilldown View Post
    It passes real quick. I just set a squat pr on a 20 hour fast ... And was happy and energetic all day
    Passes fast? How so? Fast as in "how fast"? I once went 7 hours without eating and couldn't stop hating everything and everyone around me. I was absolutely miserable. Then I finally got to eat and felt so much better. Had to apologize to everyone for being a jerk.

In the right light, study becomes insight...

Quote Quote posted by Smokescreen View Post
    Passes fast? How so? Fast as in "how fast"? I once went 7 hours without eating and couldn't stop hating everything and everyone around me. I was absolutely miserable. Then I finally got to eat and felt so much better. Had to apologize to everyone for being a jerk.

What time of day do you work out?

For me, I fast from 9:00pm until 1:00pm. I train AM around 6:30-7:00 in the morning for an hour. I take 10g bcaa before I workout, 10g around 9:00am, and then 10g at 11:00 (drink a cup of coffee inbetween the 9-11). I start eating at 1:00pm. The bcaa's and coffee hold the stomach growls and anger (I feel ya ) at bay.

After a couple weeks I didn't even notice it.