Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much cottage cheese

ocasio village

I'm following a strict diet for cutting and I'm not a cheese man, the only one I can eat is cottage, cheese play an important role when it comes to diet, my question is how much or how many grams of it are enough? thank you.

cottage cheese is considered the best cheese in the bodybuilding world cause it is high in protein and low in fat. but keep in mind it is still dairy and dairy is inflammatory. especially if you are lactose or dairy intolerant.

i would say a little cottage cheese and even some greek yogurt (plain of course) is perfectly fine during your cut.. just don't over do it. maybe 1 serving a day total

The only cheese that should be incorporated into a cutting diet program is 0.4% dry cottage cheese.

125g (1/2cup) has 100 calories, 0g fat, 2g carbs and 22g protein.

A good protein number to shoot for per meal is 50-60g so I would have around a 300g serving.

Most 0.4% dry cottage cheese containers are sold in 600g containers so it works perfectly. Eat 1/2 the container each serving.

I would also keep it as one of the last meals of the day. That is because it is comprised of casein which is slow digesting protein. So if you eat something fast digesting on top of it, you might have a lot of gas when you wake up (or during the night).

Top Bottom