Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me i'm nearly there.....

hiking boots

HI all about 12months ago i was sitting in the pub resting my arms on my oh so bloated belly that night i decided enough was enough and i joined a gym and to date i have dropped 63 pounds,( and if i do say so myself look good). Trouble is now im stuck i reckon i have about 10 pounds to go and i cant shift it, nearly three weeks have gone by and only lost one pound. I have been reading about cytomel or clenbuterol would this work to help me get rid of the last few pounds. Any advice would be helpful. Cheers

last 10 lbs are always the hardest. just keep working at it man. for the supplements im not too sure...

just add more fasted early morning cardio and or cut more carbs. eat more fish and less other proteins. drink lots of water. take a good multi v. it will go. stay away from diet drugs. diet drugd are popular around here because there are a lot of bb'ers. we just want to shed the fat for a contest then it doesnt matter any more. in this situation the drugs are helpful. for you they would help but as soon as you stopped (which you would have to do) you would put it right back and then some like it was nothing.

Hi,
Yeah, Cytomel can help in order to loss pounds and it was used by bodybuilders and female bodybuilders, in particular-on a daily basis over several months to remain "hard" and in good shape all year round.Cytomel is not an anabolic/androgenic steroid but a thyroid hormone. As a substance it contains synthetically manufactured liothyronine sodium which resembles the natural thyroid hormone tricodide-thyronine (L-T3). The thyroid of a healthy person usually produces two hormones, the better known L-thyroxine (L-T4) and the aforementioned L-trilodine~thyronine (L-T3). Hope this small info can help you.

yourskinwecare.com/anti-aging/anti-wrinkle-products

Top Bottom