Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going INSANE after dieting down???

cAbo

its been 4 months of dieting down and im finishing this very weekend and i plan to eat what ever i want in a week before restarting my bulking diet.

is it ok to go crazy eating whatever in sight during a week?? i mean not counting cals, eating simple sugars, a lot of carbs, etc.??:confused:

well, after I do a contest, I usually pig out for 2 days. but a whole week is too much, try 2 days, of eating what ever you want and you'll see that you get rid of all your cravings. I found that a whole week of eating will make you fat as hell, I.E. about 10-12 lb of fat (I gained 15lb after 1week of eating like crazy after a show-- and it was fat FOR SURE)
So unless you want to get fat, keep the crazy eating to about 48 hours.

My 2cents
Mr.X

Wow Mr X, that would mean you consumed 35,000 calories MORE than you burned off in a week. That's some serious pigging out ;)

The week after a long diet is often tougher than the diet itself. Increase food GRADUALLY. Your body is not use to these types of food anymore so to speak. You are better off increasing your food intake gradually over the next 2 weeks or your body will rebound and you gain some serious weight.

diet

Make sure your h20 intake is adequate.Dont splurge the whole week .2 days max.Moderate it somehow.example eat clean before noon at lunch eat whatever you want.Dont take any supplements during this week this is a good time to give your kidneys a rest.:party:

A full week? I'd hate to put all that hard work to waste. Well maybe not all of it but probably a months worth. Your metabolism is probably bad slow and looking for something to put into those empty storage bins. I lost 30lbs in three months and there aint no way after suffering through that I'm gonna blow it on a junk food surge.

Splurge for 48 hours and then go for a maintenance diet and cheat on the weekends only.

After my last contest I went from

166lbs 5% to 182lbs 8.65% in 14 days...

That like almost 8lbs of fat in 2 weeks there is no way in hell I consumed 28 000 extra calories

It's a rebound effect so be careful are you will waste lots of hard work....

I would only pig out for 2 days...after my show I ate whatever I wanted for 2 days and after that I had no desire for any of that stuff..thats plenty of time to get all the crazy desires out of ya....after that you are going to put on some weight fast and you will feel sluggish and sick, due to the fact you are not used to eating like that and your body is going to hang on to every ounce of fat, since you have been forcing it to the opposite. Enjoy yourself and then just maintain and eat sensibly:)

Top Bottom